Bad crash takes me out of the game for awhile

Ouch man!

I’m sorry to hear such a lot of injuries and accidents lately.

From what I read, you got it cheap.

The second build is always at least 100% better

1 Like

Hahahaha nice…

1 Like

Get better soon! Sorry for your board, but gladly the car did not went over you. You will come back even stronger.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

@Deckoz I will absolutely take that advice. I’m probably not ever gonna step on a board without full gear again :joy: that was just too close. I’ve been using something called Melogel, it’s kinda like neosporin. Thanks for all the advice!

@SuperBen As far as I can tell its just bruised muscles on the inside. I certainly have, fell another time due to speed wobbles and ripped up my hands :joy: I basically am doing what deckoz said.

@GrecoMan I hurt my hands pretty bad in a similar manner, cleaned them constantly though.

@CHAINMAILLEKID Skin maceration sounds gross and painful. Will definitely follow that advice. For now I’m just letting everything heal over.

@amazingdave Hope that moment never comes!

@Sapphirinia Naw, it wasn’t their fault. I was riding on the road, and my lights went out without me realizing so she couldn’t see me. She drove me home, that was enough for me!

@cosmicc89 Fantastic idea! That will certainly be on the list of safety gear.

@Eboosted yeah, I really wasn’t expecting to be a statistic in that :joy: I’m certainly excited about the second build!

7 Likes

That looks painful, but Im glad to hear you’re ok other than the abrasions. You sound super lucky with the accident! Could have been so much worse.

Heal fast man! You’ll be back out there before you know it!

On an unrelated note… if anyone has spare parts they want to dump I can take them :joy:

@akhlut Agreed, if she didn’t see me a second later I probably wouldn’t be typing right now!

1 Like

Looks liked you pulled through pretty good, don’t be afraid to seek physical therapy if you need it. I did and it helped a bunch. :smiley:

1 Like

Uhmmm… what??

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Did i twisted something there? I am not a native speaker. Better the car runs over his board then himself.

2 Likes

Made it sound the other way around, but I know what you meant!

4 Likes

WTF, now i see it :fearful: that’s bad even for a ugly german fat a**! @TheFluffiest @RedEagle

4 Likes

You might want to step in a cold shower and clean your wounds with soap, And then disinfect them Hope you heal soon

1 Like

Never ever clean a wound with soap please! So much stuff in that´s definitely worse than not cleaning it at all!

There is enough special stuff that helps you clean it. Just ask in your next pharmacy

3 Likes

Regular soap is just lard and sodium hydroxide. It’s sterile on production.

You should definitely clean wounds.

1 Like

Sure but everyone uses “Miracle dream fluffy puffy vanilla soap” this days with so much fragrances in.

Sure clean wounds, but use some clean stuff for it!

1 Like

You need a back-up rear light, I usually have a bike light powered by it’s own battery (not the motor battery) strapped to the back trucks or deck. Or something on your clothes or helmet (better if it’s on the board so you don’t forget it).

Congrats on the use of a helmet. And sorry about your board.

Yeah fairplay forgot to add warnings, That sented soap stuff I don’t like either. I got farmers soap And soap with dead sea salt inside.

Hope all is feel and think of the positive side, you get to build another board🙂

@b264 @Blitz @TarzanHBK

I used hydrogen peroxide to clean the wounds, and have been keeping ointment on it as per @Deckoz advice. Putting that on was by far the most pain I’ve ever been in… Almost passed out and threw up multiple times :ghost:

4 Likes

I will now, probably with a construction vest on too :joy: I just had a little flash light hanging from my back, and I guess the battery in it died