Baja board owners

I own one…

lol those lights are the same I added :slight_smile: I heard about this guy who they sold a shell too from Bajaboard, they offered to sell me a G4x shell, I’m going for the internals then the external shell when I’ve thrashed my g3 to death.

• Speed wobbles still has them but you can tighten secondary springs
  • The weigh is the killer, I’ve hurt myself carry the board more than falling off it
  • The length is annoying it will not fit in my car ‘boot/trunk’ without a seat down
  • I owned Bajaboard for 2 year and never felt that ‘endless sphere feeling’ until I deck swapped a meepo onto an 80s deck
  • It can do over rocks and terrain I cannot walk over
  • It seems to be indestructible, I’ve been trying to break mine to justify an upgrade for >6months
  • zero voltage sag BUT does cutout when you give it too much power
  • its not a last mile thing its a last 10mile over anything
  • I use it where I used to ride my mountain bike
  • It is so boring riding this on ‘good surfaces’ unless your at speed
  • I have say its not a skateboard feels more like a snowboard
  • I STILL get stunned when I push it harder and faster and it still copes
  • Its more of a scaled down full EV rather than scaled

@barajabali the cheaper model only has 2WD but you are just going to be disappointed you don’t have the 4WD

@Mobutusan I’m considering using this to hold my spare parts after upgrade (battery, motherboard and remote)

the thing I keep on asking them is “where is the bajaboard mini” I would pay ANYTHING for a board I can carry with me like ‘normal deck’

4 Likes

Why no bindings?

So I asked about this when I got mine, when you feel the weight of this you DO NOT want that stuck you your feet going in another direction from your body its WAY to heavy for that.

1 Like

I own three of Those but I am just too shy to share my experience :wink:

3? Do you ride these like ski :smiley:?

Yea I saw that before. Those look massive, webut that isn’t a problem for me. I’ll hit up Jason

1 Like

does there exist a baja boards forum? Where are people re selling their boards?

Sadly not that I’m aware of, one was promised when I bought mine in 2015 but nothing ever came of it.

I’ve never seen a second hand one for sale, if I wanted to get one I’d ask George at Bajaboard if any customers (like me) are considering upgrades from a G3 and maybe want to sell the complete board.

My upgrade is needed to get this remote, my G3 has no way to tell the battery level this is really annoying after using the likes of meepo and diy kits. (apparently this remote is often the decider for buyers!)

1 Like

Okay for sure, thanks for the tips. I’ll hit him up. I noticed that the remote was lacking a bit but nothing a little DIY spirit cant fix

Thanks for the link But I have been building my dirt bike for a long time now

I still love mine. broke a few belts here and there and had to take it apart to clean after a sick beach run (which I will never do again given corrosion issues) not great for a busy city, but its awesome in parks.

4 Likes

Hello guys :slight_smile: I’m also a recent owner of a bajaboard g4x and love it too. I agree with what other people said, this board is huge in all the significatin of huge. Huge power, huge offroad capacities, but also huge weight and too huge to fit in my trunk. It definitely needs to go off road to have a lot of fun :stuck_out_tongue:slight_smile:slight_smile: In the forest or MTB trails it’s just awesome. Agree also that the price is steep, especially in Europe, but it’s definitely a class of its own. I owned several boards before (evolve and DIY) and it’s really another experience. I can’t compare it to a Trampa based setup, but for me it’s another league as one said.

1 Like

Yep, the remote is great, I mean, the e-diff is really a nice feature as you can change the behavior of the boards during turns to make it keep speed, or decrease speed for example. The launch control is fun as hell, the fact that you can change everything from the speed ramp to the max power available and so on is clearly a plus. You also get stats from your trip and so on. So definitely a big impovment over the previous remote I guess.

1 Like

I own a 2018 bajaboard version. Cost me $6k, but it’s so much fun and worth every $$$

1 Like

Why did you overpay? Which state do you live?

Someone buy mine. 500-600 miles. Brand new tires, 2500 nonnegotiable, bottom price. I’ll list it on eBay/Craigslist for 3k. Come to SD and take this cow off my hands plz. It doesn’t fit in my car and cops don’t like it. It’s a fucking garage queen. :roll_eyes:, right? Who says that about boards?

Edit 4wd, 2016, model, I want a street rocket. Edit edit, I want a 6-8wd street rocket.

4 Likes

Michael! This isn’t a game! @Mikenopolis come take this off my hands!

1 Like

I don’t want no Garage queen

3 Likes

Then get her dirty in van down by the river

2 Likes

Not fast enough for you or what??