Bajaboards G4 taking pre orders

One of the guys in the group ride we did reviewed it in case you’re interested - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqE_Vb-wBs0

1 Like

I’ve ridden the Bajaboard as well and I agree that the weight of this thing limits its useability. Ive suggested to them on multiple occasions that they should look at different form factors for electric skateboards that provide greater versatility such as trampas street carve.

The full suspension system is a very cool and unique design but it limits the potential for a more natural and dynamic feel that a flexible mountain board deck can offer.

I’ve already watched that video sometime ago and I’d hardly call it a review.

I ordered a G4X a few weeks ago. Due to arrive tomorrow per FedEx tracking.

Package weighs 70 lbs. can’t wait to tear up some beaches.

2 Likes

Can confirm. It’s a rocket.

7 Likes

Looks awesome!!!

1 Like

Man Im thinking about buying the board, you think you can give a review of it so far? What’s the real range do you get from riding? How is it riding on concrete, is it practical for that use? Also is the weight of the board an issue? and whats something you didnt expect before you bought the board and now that you have it you realized?

20-25 would be a fair estimate. I don’t take it adventuring anymore bc I moved to a city and got a smaller car.

The only thing I think it really needs is titanium or stainless steel fasterners. There are a few bits that could rust if I’d didn’t stay on maintenance.

If u are in SoCal, you are welcome to ride it. I’m leaning toward trying to sell it due to liking my more carvey boards more. Maybe I just need to suck it up and go to the desert and put it through it’s paces.

2 Likes