Barajabali out of office

Sup guys, Didn’t want to make a thread on this but I did anyway. I haven’t been active in the last 2 weeks. I moved out of my parents house which hosted my shop. Needless to say, I have been busy as I work 7 days between 2 jobs, moving homes, being an Enertion service agent, keeping my fiancé happy and still managing to get my Chiboards orders out. As of right now, my little gig is up in the air. I have millions of messages to respond to and if I missed you, please hit me back up.

11 Likes

Take it easy man, hope it all settles eventually

1 Like

Hope you get settled soon Brotha!!

2 Likes

Thanks guys @psychotiller @Jammeslu

Hey all the best to you. Family and well being come first. Take some time to breath and enjoy the things life gives back when you work hard.

1 Like

Take some time off until you’ve got the free time to get ChiBoards back up and running smoothly. Family first :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moving, working 7 days due to two “real” jobs, having a relationship and your own business. I got tired just reading it. Best of luck man

4 Likes

Thanks guys i appreciate all of the support it helps believe it or not

1 Like

Get it done @barajabali

You take a breath man … I need you in great shape because you are going to build my new battery!!

Take all the time you need to get settled and best of luck!

1 Like

best of luck my friend! hope everything settles down into a new and comfortable routine. That’s a lot of moving parts - you definitely should find time to take a break and breathe! Vacation or staycation - gotta make time for the important things (yourself, family, loved ones!)

And thats the last time anyone saw bara again… jkjk. Good luck with life!

1 Like

hahah true story

1 Like

Thanks man

1 Like

For sure! Appreciate it

1 Like

Okay so I have found a spot for my new (smaller) shop. I will continue to build batteries in my new condo. I will resume taking orders in a week or two. Thanks guys

2 Likes

Take as long as you need, I’m glad you got it figured out

1 Like

I appreciate it man :slight_smile:

1 Like