I’m thinking about a battery pack for my first build (Aerodrive SK3 - 6374-149KV) and I would like it to be relatively cheap and good, of course ;). I’m thinking about such items:
- 2 x https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-graphene-5000mah-5s1p-65c.html (= 10s lipo)
- https://hobbyking.com/en_us/xt90-battery-harness-10awg-for-2-packs-in-series.html to connect these 2 packs into one (serial)
- https://hobbyking.com/en_us/imax-b6-dc-charger-5a-50w-copy.html - cheap charger for a start
- https://hobbyking.com/en_us/fire-retardant-lipo-battery-bag-220x155x115mm-with-handle.html - batteries bag
- https://hobbyking.com/en_us/xt90-s-anti-spark-connector-2pairs-bag.html - anti spark
Does it make sense?
And one more question, keeping in mind I want to buy 2 x 5S battery pack, using those two items:
- https://hobbyking.com/en_us/xt90-parallel-adapter-1pc.html will I able to charge two packs in parallel?