Battery cels uneven

yea it seems you’re getting voltages from two cells combined and one of the cells isn’t showing up by itself. check the balance wires voltages, add them up, and compare to the complete pack voltage

The batteries never got warm. I have been keeping them in a lipo safe bag. I have never tried charging all the batteries at the same time only one at a time. Whenever i would charge my batterie I always put in the balance lead

and your charger is telling you “fault” or something and you can’t get the individual cell voltages? the pack voltage? you can get a multimeter for 10$ and answer a lot. I"ve had chargers that won’t tell the voltages if they’re too far from what they should be

If he checks with multimeter the first wire should be around 2.5 → 4.2V the second 5 → 8.4V, and the third wire 7.5 → 12.6V.

but there are 4 wires form the balance lead and 2 wires from the multimeter. How could i check the volts on that?

your pack is 3 cells and each one has two wires come out, but they overlap, so 4 balance wires. just go from cell to cell, each close wire on the balance plug

You measure the cells one at a time. One probe goes in the - or + (not sure which one) discharge leads and the other goes in one of the balance leads.

there’s a couple ways you could measure, with the main leads and the balance or just the balance. you’ll figure it out just stick the prongs to things. don’t think you could possibly short anything unless you touch the prongs while connected to the battery

Okay so i checked the voltage on the cells and I think that I just have a cheap charger. on 2 batteries everything is fine. On the third battery 2 cells are about 3.6V and the 3rd cell is 0.78v. So i am guessing that I lost the third cell on my third battery. How do I prevent losing cells on my other batteries?

Btw Thank You all so much for all the help. I couldn’t do it without you guys!! Thank you

that’s weird especially since theyre so new. I’ve killed cells similarly when I have one cell that’s lower than the rest and then while riding it falls off the voltage cliff while the others are still keeping the pack above the low voltage cut off on the vesc