(Bay Area) Sale Acton Qu4tro $1,300

I hate to poke the bear, cause I was ready to drop it. But there’s only 2 hills in SF above 30% grade.

2 Likes

I think Tompkins St. is the king here in SF. But my back street (Taylor St.) comming up from Fisherman’s Wharf to Grace Cathedral is 13° gradient and that is 25% !! So there are some nasty climbs here all over the plce.

That is true, there’s steep hills everywhere. But 30% is pretty insane…

This is Jones between Filbert and Union St (supposedly a 29% grade hill). Looks just as steep in real life:

jones%20filbert

2 Likes

Mthr Fkrrrr!!! :open_mouth: Yeah, I’ve seen a few like this… you passing by, turn your head and “Whaaatt DaaaFkkkk???”

1 Like

quoting that same 7x7 bay area site if you keep reading…

The Real List of the Steepest Streets in San Francisco:

1. Bradford above Tompkins (41% grade) 2. Romolo between Vallejo and Fresno (37.5% grade) 3. Prentiss between Chapman and Powhattan (37% grade) 4. Nevada above Chapman (35% grade) 5. Baden above Mangels (34% grade) 6. Ripley between Peralta and Alabama (31.5% grade) 7. 24th between De Haro and Rhode Island (31.5% grade) 8. Filbert between Hyde and Leavenworth (31.5% grade) 9. 22nd between Vicksburg and Church (31.5% grade) 10. Broadway above Taylor (31% grade)

4 Likes

derp, I failing at quick research, haha.

1 Like

Yeah, the cross roads up between Broadway and Taylor is insane for both. They shot that movie with the girl that became european princess there. When they crash a cable car. Both steepst streets.

Yup. Tried that hill on 107’s. Not enough traction. Really wished I had brought the Sixshooters on that trip.

1 Like

I used to lived there. Life was miserable, especially with a dog and the dog park in front of grace cathedral (up that hill)

1 Like

31% incline (17° gradient) Broadway St. in San Francisco…

10 Likes

Gotta love this site for San Francisco inclines. I use it all the time to plan my route.

1 Like

Good video bro … you had me rolling :rofl::call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Happy Birdhday papa! :gift: Now go shred all those hills with da new @psychotiller batt!! :yum:

Espero que te haya gustado el regalito. :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t know much about this board, but it looks pretty tough.

2 Likes

Pretty tough Luke. Like the SUV of the Esk8 world.

this board is actually not bad. those chinese hubs are only good when you go 4WD. Besides from @pixelsilva ride like a slow turtle I dont find anything wrong with it. :heart:

6 Likes

Nice video man! That thing can crawl up a serious fckin incline…lol image Don’t worry about the nay sayers either that board is solid and worth the :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

7 Likes

Haha that video was awesome. Thought u were gunna punch a bystander maybe. And the ups truck steals the spotlight …not only does it, does it backwards My beef with that board is the board. It’s an aluminum truss structure and feels like it. I’ll shut up now. Seems super stout though launching off ramps.

6 Likes

I’m dying :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I will take your list and drive or walk up there hills in 2019. No way my DYI board will go up these hills. The best my board did was 19 grade or degrees.