Beautiful diagrams! NO WORDS JUST PICS

4 lipos in series:

8 Likes

Lol see best picture contest man…I’m telling you

1 Like

6 Likes

I took some creative liberties with the powersource :wink: I call it “Accelerate to 88 mph!”

50 Likes

Vacuum former

10 Likes

OK … CONTEST!

I got two used Nyko Nunchucks with the dongles and a wiiceiver that works and one that works sometime so theres something wrong with it…

If you are in the US and win … I’ll ship to you free…if your international …just pay the shipping cost

Here we go… June 1… I’ll take a look at this thread …the person’s post with the MOST likes on thier diagram …Wins My Shit…

(If there is a dispute between two or more parties … @lowGuido makes the final call)

3 Likes

So I can’t enter? Damn I just finished this sweet drawing of a chair! It had a cat and everything.

28 Likes

Lol hells yeah … This should be good

Heck yeah enter…this is like the cannon ball run of contests…

I don’t do wiring diagrams, i feel those out

11 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

OK so what’s the right way to do this . And what would I get from each set up. THANK YOU

2 Likes

4 Likes

looks like @lowGuido is in the lead with @longhairedboy and @Krudte trailing behind…

1 Like

Doc Brown’s e-skateboard project :wink:

1 Like

It’s 10:59pm pst—I’m calling it at 12…Vote now!

Please add your pictures to this link be included in contest —>Beautiful diagrams! NO WORDS JUST PICS - ESK8 Electronics - Electric Skateboard Builders Forum | Learn How to Build your own E-board

Well it looks like we have a winner folks…

@lowGuido with 17 :heart:…Wins My :poop:!

Ok…no more words :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations @lowGuido! Probably the perfect person to get those controllers and put them to use. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Shit. I won. I wasn’t expecting that to happen. I’ll make sure these get a good home!

2 Likes