Beautiful diagrams! NO WORDS JUST PICS

3 Likes

OK so what’s the right way to do this . And what would I get from each set up. THANK YOU

2 Likes

4 Likes

looks like @lowGuido is in the lead with @longhairedboy and @Krudte trailing behind…

1 Like

Doc Brown’s e-skateboard project :wink:

1 Like

It’s 10:59pm pst—I’m calling it at 12…Vote now!

Please add your pictures to this link be included in contest —>Beautiful diagrams! NO WORDS JUST PICS - ESK8 Electronics - Electric Skateboard Builders Forum | Learn How to Build your own E-board

Well it looks like we have a winner folks…

@lowGuido with 17 :heart:…Wins My :poop:!

Ok…no more words :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations @lowGuido! Probably the perfect person to get those controllers and put them to use. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Shit. I won. I wasn’t expecting that to happen. I’ll make sure these get a good home!

2 Likes

Congratulations bro!

1 Like

Pretty funny which diagram won. What does that say about all of us when a futuristic fantasy office chair with a built in cat beats out everything else actually related to this hobby? Haha, love it! :joy_cat:

1 Like

:nerd_face: “Vanna…Lets tell’em what @lowGuido won!”

💁🏻 “I will @Michaelinvegas! Congratulation @lowGuido! You’ve Won two used Nyko Nunchucks with the dongles and a wiiceiver that works and one that works sometime so theres something wrong with it…BUT that’s not all since you don’t live in the United States…you get to pay for shipping!”

:nerd_face: “Wow! Those are some awesome prizes Vanna!”

💁🏻"They sure are! I don’t know who’s luckier @Michaelinvegas?

:thinking:"What do you mean Vanna?

💁🏻"Well, @lowGuido won the :poop:, but the :poop: gets an all expense trip to Australia"!

:joy:"Oh. Ha ha ha ha" 💁🏻"He he he" -fade to black-

Congrats @lowGuido !

1 Like

@Michaelinvegas if someone asked me “who deserves free nyko kamas on this forum?” I would have picked @lowGuido for sure! Congrats!

2 Likes

9 Likes

You are welcome (my awesome drawrings skillz):

1 Like

That’s the only way i’d be able to squeeze more cells into my box :slight_smile:

oh shit i words’d!

4 Likes

2 Likes

hey just a word of advice I was doing something similar and almost burned my house down. heres what you do:

1. Wire the batteries in series FIRST
  2. take your 2x 3s to 6s adapter and cut the black wire closest to the middle
  3. Now you should be able to run this safely

if you plug in the lipo alarm/voltage reader and it shows 3s, switch the two connectors around.

If you do this in any other order expect to get a shit ton of sparks

1 Like

How do you create your own thread on this website?