Beauxsted Board | Second Build | Vanguard | Custom Frankentroller | 12s Dual 6355 190kv | Split Enclosure

Hmm, a schematic? Like a wiring diagram?

1 Like

Yeh like that, Iā€™m just curious

Also, I love the name, very clever!

Oh my God!!! THE CRAFTSMANSHIP!!! You sirā€¦ Have given me a new standard of craftsmanship and quality. Time to rebuild my board.

I have to know where you got the 3D model for the battery enclosure. And do you have a template of the metal cradle for the speed controllers?

2 Likes

I did draw one, Iā€™ll see if I can find it.

Thanks man! Your board was actually one of my inspirations when I first started planning!

The enclosure I designed in 3D and @Eboosted kindly took the design and made it a reality! Yeah I have a template for the plate on my laptop, Iā€™ll send it to you.

1 Like

Stunning build! If I could achieve 1/2 the craftsmanship Iā€™ll be in heaven.

What does the LED switch actually control seeing that you also have an anti-spark switch as well?

Thanks dude! The LED switch is connected to the anti-spark switch circuit to turn it on and off.

My version of the anti-spark circuit board doesnā€™t have an LED option built in like some do, so I have to run a drop down regulator for the switches LED so I donā€™t pop it with 50v full battery voltage.

@jackw do you have a link to the model of the BMS used? Are you bypassing it when discharging?

Itā€™s one from battery supports. I think the 60A one. Itā€™s not bypassed, but Iā€™ve had zero problems with it so far!

http://www.batterysupports.com/44v-48v-504v-12s-60a-12x-36v-lithium-ion-lipolymer-battery-bms-p-270.html

Ordered one, thanks. Where did you get the power Button from?

From eBay, do a search for ā€œlatching LED switchā€ I got the ā€œHaloā€ style.

1 Like

How does it get connected? To the bms?

Itā€™s attached to an anti spark switch (the vedder style one)

1 Like

Amazing board, very inspiring! Going to make one for myself as well with your ideas.

I would be happy to get the template of the metal cradle for the speed controllers too.

did you use 12 or 9mm wide pulleys?

Awesome build! Working on my second build right now and i was wondering if you would be willing to send me the models of your enclosure? It looks awesome!

1 Like

Hey everyone! Thats a very great build! I like it :wink: I wanted to ask where do you got your enclosure from? The boxes are looking great! Sry for my bad english :frowning: Did you made the enclosure by yourself? How? greetings! :slight_smile:

Hello, I have a 3D printer and I want to build the VESC and Battery compartments, do you have the .stl file? thank you

The problem is, that you cant even print this file:

Because the maker of this file made something wrong and you cant print it because there is no volumen!

I printed myself those boxes: (they are very well, I am satisfied with thosešŸ‘) Battery:

Vesc:

1 Like

Thanks! also, do you know where I can find the cad for the motor mounts that were used on this build? I want to make my own