Become an Esk8-Bro! - Win Monthly Prizes Worth Over $6000

Wait, is @Bobby’s name still in the hat?

3 Likes

Uh-oh! Looks like @Bobby’s got some splainin to do. :crazy_face:

I thought everyone agreed no previous winners… why would my name be i there

1 Like

Cause you’re my bro

2 Likes

Fuck it let’s make a deal then. Since they’re all rigged any way I’m gonna sell tickets for a second drawing. I’ll split the profit with you

1 Like
1 Like

Lmao Bobby won it, how is it rigged

If anything, Bobby’s luck is rigged for winning three giveaway prizes in the same month :rofl:

Ayo where did my badge go… @onloop

I’ve been active in the past 12 days. There wasn’t much content to comment on so I haven’t been around as much but really??

2 Likes

This is a lie clearly according to my badge disappearing

Hey, who you calling a liar?

That’s not how esk-bro’s talk to each other… lol

2 Likes

Alright come on now, don’t act like that. I know plain well that you removed the “inactive” members before doing the drawing.

Why was I removed, I want an explanation, because, without saying exactly how active one needs to be, it’s just willy nilly decisions of who gets to be in the raffle or not, which doesn’t seem very fair to me.

I get that it’s a raffle and that you don’t “have” do do it, but if you’re going to do it, make it clear, and fair. I felt like I was active enough with the limited amount of content that was posted. Heck, I even still have the regular status. Which, ironically, requires you to be active. I didn’t reply to a ton of stuff but I read most of the new posts.

1 Like

when you say “you” it makes me think that you think a real person is sitting here every day manually assigning esk8 bro badges on peoples accounts based on whether they are a nice person or not.

let me explain;

The esk8 bro badge is granted or revoked based on your daily actions that are checked by a custom database query that runs on a daily basis.

1 Like

While that would be kind of funny, I didn’t actually believe that, I suppose ‘you’ didn’t make sense.

Thank you for clearing it up.

How many days is that interval there? It looks like your case-function setup has at least a few options. How many days visited, your user has to be above trust level 1, makes sense, and then looks like , how many posts they have made?

Any chance you’d consider sharing those numbers? If there’s not enough content to post on, are you encouraging the revival of ancient threads simply to keep oneself in the running?

Please read the instructions again.

2 Likes

Wow lol woops I guess that will do it. Forgot about that part

1 Like
1 Like

I did bring up some fair points but next time I’ll review the rules first

3 Likes

Court is adjourned. @onloop @ESB please reinstate @ShutterShock brobadge.

2 Likes

Oh wait it actually came back

Lmao must have been active enough that all I needed to do was post in that thread

3 Likes

Yeah, what we need is more conspiracy theories, if that’s what you’re after you need to be at the other forum.

5 Likes

1 Like