Become an Esk8-Bro! - Win Monthly Prizes Worth Over $6000

Man Im just over people bagging on a couple people who everyone should respect in the industry/community. Not sticking up for the way things were handled, but what’s the point of holding a grudge? Yea money was lost, yea promises were broken, let it go. Regaining a customer’s trust is hard for sure, but not impossible. At the end of the day we all just want to ride, even if it’s a short distance because your boards a little scrapper built with washing machine parts and a dildo battery, at least your face is in the breeze. :v::metal::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

forgive and forget and then reorder :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

yay I made it. I went to the states and owned a massive off roader and then an Inboard M1, then to an Evolve Carbon GT (ugh bad experience with reliability and failed battery). Since coming back to Australia, I finally decided to just try an Eovan carbon… hopefully does well.

3 Likes

I’ve heard good things about them, they look really cool too

3 Likes

I aspire to be the broiest of Esk8Bro’s this world has ever seen! Thank you for the opportunity

4 Likes

Just a reminder BRO’s, Can only become an ESk8-BRO, if you introduce yourselves, or welcome others, here>>

1 Like

yeah there’s been a few youtube videos but I’ll still be doing my own so feel free to ask any questions not answered and I’ll check it out.

I also had a chat withe the guys in China, they really worked hard on using good parts and so on. not use crappy motors like evolve had used. decent sized cells (21700/panasonic), decent motor 6368, etc. so I was happy enough to buy and review it soon.

2 Likes

Where’s ma badge

2 Likes

Visiting at least 15 days out of 30

This rule is likely what is preventing it from showing, it’s a 30-day timer. After 30 days, if all of the steps are met, the badge will show up.

The badge will also disappear if you fail to visit 15 days out of 30, and/or don’t welcome newcomers at least once each, in any given 30 day period.

I am expecting that we will have a bunch of new esk8-bros appearing in the ranks first half of Jan.

2 Likes

The draw for December happens in Jan, there needs to be a min of 20 esk8-bros before the first draw happens.

1 Like

Yeah thats where i was going but i just realized that there aren’t prizes for January listed yet. Makes sense now.

My original thought was December prizes go to January, Januarys prizes go to February.

1 Like

There are prizes for December, January and February all listed here 》》

2 Likes

Blind me didn’t see them.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Aaaaand here is the answer)

1 Like

We got some new ESK8-BRO’S in the house!

We need 20 before the first prize is drawn, spread the word bro’s

5 Likes

I think I’ll be there in a few days!

5 Likes

Wooooh

3 Likes

Hi! I reached trust level 2 and invited a friend but haven’t received the ESK8 BRO badge! What can I do to solve this problem?

1 Like

You must wait young grasshopper… You are not ready. But if you send all your monthly dues to me right now we can ask the bosses to waive your waiting period. Don’t send me money. Unless you want to. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes