Become an Esk8-Bro! - Win Monthly Prizes Worth Over $6000

do you know when is thenext check? xD

1 Like

Idk. Here is where I found that info. Become an Esk8-Bro! - Win Monthly Prizes Worth Over $6000

1 Like

I donā€™t see the invite friend option. It does not say it in my list even after adding a profile photo. Do you know how I get it?

2 Likes

try completing the second part of the challenge, for me I did the Step 2 and then talked to the bot, still didnā€™t show up, then i added the picture and it appeared, maybe it was not the picture but it looked like it to me xD

2 Likes

I just leveled up and the invite option appeared. Thanks for the help.

3 Likes

After you reach level 2.

2 Likes

Yeah you do have to be level 2.

3 Likes

so i need to become a member agian? the first task only activates after a month?

1 Like

Do the things. Read it. Talk shit to random people. But be nice. You canā€™t just show up and start demanding esk8broness.

4 Likes

okay iā€™ll be around shitposting

2 Likes

My man! Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about. Go to the oldest threads and revive those fuckers.

2 Likes

hmm should i revive the old tread of my first build? it still doesnā€™t have any pictures and actually isnā€™t up to date at all.

2 Likes

Yes. Lots of foot pics. Really gets your esk8broness on a different level.

2 Likes

okay but iā€™ll leave the foot pics out of it. iā€™m sure there are other forums for foot fetishistā€™s

1 Like

Thinking sneakers on your e-skateboard pics would be acceptable.

No sandals tho. Or flip-flops. And especially no crocs.

2 Likes

iā€™l put some crocs on, just to anoy some people. i wonā€™t be able to get any pics outside though cuz itā€™s currently snowing in april in belgium. weather is freaky here but i havenā€™t seen this yet

4 Likes

please make them wet before.

6 Likes

Getting dirty over here :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

with feet in them or without? cuz itā€™s kinda cold. also why wet iff i may ask?

1 Like

Have you ever put your foot in a soaking wet croc and went for a walk?

2 Likes