Before and After Caguamas: Stealth Style

but the dye is just on the surface i think. When you ride them the tread will turn back to blue perhaps. Or am i wrong?

3 Likes

We’ll have to find out when i ride these. But probably won’t be anytime soon cus i don’t have a build to hook these up to. Maybe @huntercasillas would have some insight as he probably has them up and riding.

1 Like

iirc it goes just beneath the surface, it won’t wear off too quick I don’t think unless you are doing burnouts.

1 Like

They’re still very black, not a drop of blue has rubbed through yet

1 Like

Damn i wanna play with wheel colors. Need white 97mm, 100mm, 107mm, 110mm wheel options for dying

The new Evolve white abecs would be nice to dye

1 Like

Oh that’s right. Forgot about that. Are they 97mm or bigger?

If i can remember from the vid, they’re 97mms. You’re in luck

That’s as small as i wanna go on this build i think.

I bet going from darker to white is gonna be tough.

No no. I want white wheels to start with.

3 Likes

Ahhhh, yeah that makes wayyy more sense

3 Likes

More black, on Kegel … for reference (I lost 2 of them in my moving … :laughing:)
Now, I just got 2 as collector ^^

5 Likes

Brutal. Surely they will turn up eventually

1 Like

That could look really cool when the outside of the wheels start to reveal the color again. I’m excited to see how these turn out in a few months.

2 Likes

Yeah i thought the same about that.

1 Like

I so need to do this, stealth ftw

2 Likes

The purple lines that remain would match really well with the top texture of your board. Definitely give it a shot!

3 Likes

Yeah! This is awesome,dude. I lOVE IT! For thiis build it would be amazing if you could use the motor tube anyhow to get the other wheel moved with the same motor. Is there something similar out there?

Just thinking, could you save the black dye water, bottle it up and use it again to top up the colour a couple of months later when they start wear out?