Belt recommendations running evolve AT wheels

Where did you order your belts from?

Ebay https://m.ebay.com/itm/HTD-5M-Timing-Belt-Arc-Teeth-5mm-Pitch-10-50mm-Width-Rubber-Drive-Belt-370-500mm/292307247956?hash=item440edea354:m:m3iDUsEe_yzxDAhdvqSQAFg

1 Like

my buddy told me to check out v belt supply. his belts seem to last a long ass time.

I did around 20km with this setup and there arenā€™t any problems for now. Only thing is that belts are getting warm and motors are slightly warm after few km. On my 107 flywheels motors stay cold. Those belts on photo are 450mm, motor pulley 16T

1 Like

what trucks are those are u using tb218 w/ marcmounts? @Tinp123 :thinking: seems like there are a couple of pulley options , think im using a 64t from evolveā€¦

Yeah sorry, Iā€™m using evolve super carve trucks. But my mounts are normal mounts for caliber or tb218, so there is no difference. My pulleys are 66t.

id love to see more pics of that when u get a chance broku :rofl:

1 Like

vbeltsupply are good, choose ā€œsynchronous timing beltsā€ and they have whatever you need for a longboard

What was the conclusion here @rexpepper651 @trancejunkiexxl @Tinp123 ?

I have the Evolve AT wheel kit as well but didnā€™t buy any trucks or mounts yet. Trying to keep costs down.

Iā€™m using a 410mm Length belts without the idlers. No issues with them being too tight or lose. I used the torqueboards 218mm trucks. 10-11mm were removed from the rear trucks on each to accommodate the at wheel and pulley.