Bergmeister Hubs + Kahua trucks + tubes/tires & Avio ATB gear drives Sold! dareno threatened my family

Hey-ho,

I managed to pick up the group buys from both @nuttyjeff & @riverside.rider to build a complete gear drive system for Kahua trucks from both these excellent gentlemen.

But I only actually need or should I say want one set. So I am offloading a complete set of mechanicals per the title of this thread at the cost to me + shipping + any PayPal fees should you not like the taste of F&F.

The hubs are the silver version, the drives are in black.

Timo (Haggy Boards)

• Hubs/Tires/Tubes/Spacers.
  • Kahua trucks + parts(axles/grubs)
  • Risers/bolts/basic tools

Note: The hubs do not include bearings, regular skate baring since the truck axles are stepped down towards the hub. Quality wise they are on a par with Surf Rodz.

Jeff (Avio) Complete Avio gear drive system (dual)

All parts are virgin unused, I placed some bearings in two of the wheel and test mounted to a SR hanger for kicks, the bearings have been removed & not included, the spacers are included per above.

You need to get bearings and grease, then you have the mechanics in place. Just need a deck, 2 motors of your choice and of course the electricals.

Relevant threads: - Hubs/Trucks

Gear drive

Assembly, please review this to whomever ends up with this kits

https://haggyboard.com/products/kahua-precision-milled-trucks-front-back-truck

https://haggyboard.com/products/bergmeister-all-terrain-complete-pneumatic-wheel-set-150mm-diameter

Why? I have another set of both! And in the unresistible colour: green.

Pricing From going through receipts: -

Haggy hubs/trucks: €210 Jeff Avio drives: €270 Total: €480

Add sellers fee of €14 if you want the PayPal guarantee, or simply trust my years of honest bullshit here, your choice.

Shipping Would prefer to ship to EU, but hey shipping is your problem. I would insist on tracking but not extra insurance, if you want to insure then pick a shipping method that you are happy with, I believe it is possible buy additional cover fro extra cost. Package weight 5.5kg. but pick 6kg (round up) from here to get an idea: - http://postage.anpost.ie

I checked a 6kg parcel without additional insurance to a few places - EU & USA and it looks like about €75 for a package this weight. UK maybe about €50, Ireland cheap. I will be in flying into and staying nearby Lagos in Portugal next week if that works.

Open to alternatives if you have them and are happy to do the searching etc.

The postal system is very good in fact and I never worry about missing stuff in<>out, but it’s not cheap.

I am going on holiday on the 11th(3 days) and want to liquidate what I don’t see myself using any time soon due to huge backlog of esk8 projects, that is all.

If the kit sells before the post office closes on Monday it hits the post, otherwise we are talking about 25th June+. I expect to be visiting the post office on Monday.

Since I do not know the shipping I cannot say first to PayPal me gets them. Let’s just say first to msg me and respond to a shipping quote/total gets 'em.

TL:DR : About ~€550-€600 to your door, brand new Bergmeister Hubs + Kahua trucks + tubes/tires & Avio ATB gear drives image image image image image image image image image

6 Likes

This has piqued the interest of a lesser striped Antipodean tigger

2 Likes

Haha @dareno you mutt

1 Like

You just fully outed me mate. Wow. Now I’m in trouble.

3 Likes