Best, most reliable, easy to do GT2B mod

@MasterCho how about “King Cobra” or “Cobra Commander”? From the side it kind of looks like a cobra head with its tongue (trigger) sticking out.

1 Like

The Cho Zen mod. The name implies what it is.

2 Likes

Mad munkey for me :heart_eyes:

I got a red one from ebay too. It’s awesome. Kinda looks like a penguin. The penguin mod.

3 Likes

“Cho-bra Commander”

I still think it looks like a snake. Lol Plus, the naming conventions require an animal in the name, right? e.g., wolf, monkey, buffalo, etc.

3 Likes

@thisrealhuman I like ChoZen mod @MasterCho

4 Likes

The @MasterCho GT2B MOD is now available on the eSk8 market - https://electric-skateboard.market/product/gt2b-electric-skateboard-controller-housingcase-enclosure/

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing! :+1:t2:

It really does look like a Sad Penguin

finshed my first master cho as well today :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

How was it?

1 Like

Big shout out to @MasterCho my delivery time was between aug 3-6 and got got my mod today august 1st in the mail cant wait to put it together

1 Like

No dropouts for me, this may be too much since my remote is a gt2b and they are very reliable but u know why not?

is the STL available for this version?

I started my own but i’d rather use this and work on a quantum tx enclosure instead…

U would have to ask @MasterCho

He sells them on ebay i believe, so no stl files available.

He might be selling it for those lazy bastards like myself that want it the easy way

He sells them on the eSk8 market :point_up_2: @Pablo_702

Saw that but since I have a printer… and $25 is pretty much another roll of filament…

@MasterCho any chance you can share the files? just for a personal use…

I don’t think he would send the files. It is the best MOD for the gt2b, if you want something free, look at the mad munkey, it’s not as good and you have to relocate the USB port.

2 Likes