Best Motor Kv For 6s

No man, I would not buy another motor, because it would be more expensive, look: -4260+ 1Vesc =125£ -6374=75£

And I would need to buy another pulley, another mount, another a lot of things, and I wouldn’t fit in my 180mm Paris!

So the way is the bigger size motors, I will think I’ll buy a 6364 245kv, It is Big and have a good kv for 6s

I’m running a 245 SK3 on 8s, and i think its convenient enough. Way faster than a 6s. I just got 2 cheap 4s packs on hobbyking, series’d them up with bullet connectors and a XT90, then use a 4s charger to charge them separately using their factory balance leads (bullet disconnected!!!). I might be crucified here for not using a BMS, but idc. I think we sweat the small stuff a bit too much on this site

1 Like

This is optimal for a heavier guy, maybe even a 15mm pulley setup. That’d be dope.

What motors? 63??

6354s, used to be. One I gave away and the other I rode off a cliff I to 100 feet if water :grin:.

1 Like

Cool. Trying to get my riptide r1 back on the road but I refuse to replace anything with the same parts it was built with. Hoping to find used or good priced motors that won’t be to much for the ESC that’s on the board. Thanks for the quick reply @mmaner

1 Like

I’ve got a couple if used 6s motors somewhere. Give me a few hours, out with the wife right now, but I’ll look when I get home.

1 Like

YAS-LAWD

1 Like

I find the same… about 70% gives me real world numbers.

I can’t seem to figure out where I out them. I’ll get my kid to look tomorrow. He prolly has them somewhere, that’s were all my esk8 shit disappears too :grin:

1 Like

No rush. Thanks a tons

1 Like