Best solution to a On/Off switch

I have searched the forum and that is why I write here. I have no idea of how to add a eswitch to my existing bms

Draw how you think you might and put it here and we will tell you if it’s okay.

I have no idea. I ask to see if people have done it before. I have contacted sunpowersyste. But they are very slow to answer

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/beautiful-diagrams-no-words-just-pics/3179/53?u=b264

That’s the setup for ant spark switch. I’m asking about BMS e dwitch

Nobody is going to tell you how to do it. If you propose something, you might get someone to say if it’s good or not good. There is an entire thread I linked with tons of information. We have no idea what you have.

Alternatively, you can buy an electric skateboard already made

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t understand d your post. I know it’s possible and some have done it. I have no idea how so I ask for holp

I put the AS150 on the positive side,which leaves everything grounded when off. But either way is fine.

Solid state relay

At the moment I just pull off non AS XT90 from battery :smiley:

1 Like

The mosfets i’m using are rated at a higher voltage and fail less.

1 Like

If you want good handling stuff, pick a block mosfets they are like 30-50£ but they handle 300-500A and high current. Plus they are not like to220 package which can’t handle quick temp rises :slight_smile:

https://www.mouser.co.uk/datasheet/2/427/vs-fc420sa10-1110749.pdf

2 Likes

The one linked is 20€, that seems worth a try.

Here is my mock up :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

did you order a bms from me?

The only problem, regenerative braking would not work

how it would not work? :slight_smile:

No unfortunately not I have a sunpowersystem BMS laying around that I would like to use. If nothing works I guess I have to look for a group buy

How is this connected?

Battery + goes into one side, Load + goes another, and there is a simple toggle button, which you need to sort to Battery + to turn it on :slight_smile: