Best urban cities to ride

Hence a special board

Sweet jesus, I need to test out my 97mm flywheels on those tracks. You gotta fly back here man @Michaelinvegas

Yeah, I swung by there again yesterday afternoon. Let the manger Colby try out my evolve AT while I used a few of his non-electric decks. Bustin etc.

You dont need a motor, and if your esk8 has long wheel base, low clearance and 8Xmm wheels then you have to pick a path on the edges carefully lol!!!

I will have to pick a time they are not crowded, and it cools down a bit and try one of my other esk8 there properly. I have a hub deck that probably is the right choice, not much torque but has the right coasting feel for this (vs belt)

OH HELL NO! That park is f**king awesome. When I finish my new ultra light-weight board with straps I’m gonna bring that thing down there! Along with my regular board…

Prob with that pump track …limited in the line you take through the coarse because of clearance issues and limited speed

If it was EZ, it wouldn’t hold our interest!! You are just making excuses not to come visit us lol!!!

Lol trust me… I’d be back in a heart beat …

Life…you know?

It’s hard cause of the little one and the one in school…

And I’m Mr.Mom so… And the better half just started at the hospital this summer … So…yeah fucking stuck lol

We’d have plan something a million years in advance lol

But what the fuck? … I’m game!

I don’t know about ‘best’ but downtown Chicago is really fun.

Yikes, just today on the west side riverside parkway a block north of Chelsea Piers in NYC they put up a huge flashing portable billboard saying. “No E-bikes, e-scooters, hoverboards allowed call this number to report as safety violation”. If they had an extra foot of room on the sign I am sure they would have added esk8.

Ah, but they didn’t! Esk8 for life :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like