BesTech BMS's - 10s & 12s Charge/Discharge with E-Switch

I have x6 10s & x6 12s BesTech BMS(s) on the way,the order was confirmed and paid this morning. I will be keeping 2 of each, and have given 1st refusal to a couple of local guys, so I wont know the exact quantity until this weekend, but I think I will have 3 of each to sell. US only, 1st come, 1st served.

If you want one they are $58 each shipped. This is me making NO (as in 0) profit. The BMS cost is $40 & $41, shipping is $44.00, PayPal fee is $26.80, shipping from me to you is $7 (tracked priority mail) and 3% PayPal fees from your payment to me. I do not have an ETA on deliver as of yet, but I will by next week. I doubt it will take over 2 weeks for them to arrive.

If you send F&F I will refund it. This is the 1st time I’ve sold anything other than used stuff, so I don’t really want any issues. If you want in, send me a PM with your email address, shipping address, model & quantity and I will send you a PayPal invoice.

Updated (03/14/18) Data Sheets below…

BesTech 10s HCX-D596 LI10S80A-02

BesTech 12s HCX-D596 LI12S80A-02

You still have a 10s available?

Yep, you want one? Ill put you on the list if you do.

I have someone who wants a Battery build. I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Thanks for doing this. These BMS charge to 4.20v/cell, not adjustable, right?

It’s interesting, the 10s has 84mA balance current, 12s has 42mA.

The 12 actually has 84mA balance current as well, it as a mistake on the spec sheet. Ill update the post and the list today, let everyone know what the ETA is.

1 Like

I should have a delivery estimate tomorrow, I’ll update everyone that has signed up via PM as soon as I have that info.

Updated (03/14/18) Data Sheets below…

BesTech 10s HCX-D596 LI10S80A-02

BesTech 12s HCX-D596 LI12S80A-02

Dammit! I need Charge only…

1 Like

Still have a 12s for sale?

The 12s list is full but I can out you in the backup list, there’s usually.peoole that drop out.

please do, i have a 10s smart bms right now, but i am gonna reconfigure my battery pack to 12s and really dont wanna wait another 30ish days for a new bms to get here lol

1 Like

The BMS’s shipped 03/26, I should have them in my hands in a week or so. Im guessing 04/05 at the latest. I have a list with all of the people that wanted a BMS. The list is essentially full with a lot of people on standby in case people drop out.

I will PM everyone on the list when I get the delivery to make sure you still want in, then I will send a PayPal invoice. I will be ready to ship out the day after I receive them.

2 Likes

The BMS’s are here. I will PM’ing everyone on the list today. If I don’t hear back in 72 hours I’m going to start going down the standby list, so pay attention to your PM’s.

1 Like

Anyone who can’t get one from Mike; I will have some in about a week, liion and Lipo (6, 10, 12s).

2 Likes

I have PM’d everyone on the list. I am still waiting on PayPal email addresses from a couple of you so please get that to me as quickly as possible so I can invoice everyone at once.

Once payment is made I will ship out the BMS, Spec Sheet, Balance Connectors and some other info via Priority Mail 2-Day. The per piece cost is $46.90 each + $7.20 Shipping = $54.10. The Paypal Fee is on that amount is $1.87, bringing the total to $55.97 each shipped. This is me making absolutely no profit, even losing a little bit so please don’t haggle.

I’ll let you guys on the standby list know if any slots become available on a 1st come 1st served basis. I should know in the next couple of days.

2 Likes

All of the BMS’s that have been paid for have been shipped. I am still waiting on a coupe of people that wanted 10s’s. I have an extra 10s BMS if anyone is interested, PM me please.

I’ve got x3 10s BMS’s left if anyone wants in.

1 Like

Shipped to eu is about 30-40 € right?

1 Like

Are these for li-ion or lipo? Maybe we could take all 3 to EU because I’m also interested!

Nevermind, I just saw the datasheet. Can you please explain how the over charge detection and over charge release defer? BMS’s I previously bought were set to 4.25V, is 4.3V not too high?

If you will PM me your address I’ll get you an exact cost.

1 Like