Bestech D140 12S for lipos

Hi, looking for a new Bestech D140 12S BMS for lipos. I am located in Sydney, Aus.

Cheers

1 Like

you need it for charge only?

1 Like

Yeah charge only

So LiIon would be fine as well :sweat_smile: I might have one left over if interested.

How much :slight_smile: ?

I donā€™t remember the original price, but something like 25ā‚¬ plus shipping would be nice (shipping shouldnā€™t be more than 10ā‚¬) Still packed like new. image image

Sorry but thatā€™s not much cheaper than just getting it straight from the sellers like buildkitboards.com

And why would it be ā€œmuchā€ cheaper? Itā€™s a brand new item? These are things that people keep in their drawers just in case. No point giving them away when you might need them one dayā€¦

1 Like

Iā€˜m cool with that. No need for me to sell it, just offered in case.

1 Like

Ah didnt realise that. Just thought people reacted to get rid of it. But in that way its a nice thing to offer to sell :slight_smile:. @Andy87

2 Likes

Is that the Bestech D140 for 12s? Is it rated for 15A?

Yes and yes. Itā€™s this one http://www.bestechpower.com/444v12spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/BMS-D140.html

Setup for charge only.

Ok, I am cool with that if the shipping isnā€™t exorbitantly more than that. How do we proceed?

You mean me? :sweat_smile: if yes, you need to answer on my comment or tag me, if no I donā€™t get a notification. Sent me a pm @anon42702729 with your address and the rest we manage than there.

1 Like