Bestech D190 BMS doesn´t charge to full 4.20V per Cell

I measured it to @thisguyhere instruction. The first value should be 0 or very close to 0, not sure if 0.25V is to high. If I understand it right, it´s just the voltage drop on the cable, I should check it, it seems a bit high.

Good to hear this. It looks like that the Bestech BMS needs a 4.28V or 4.25V cut off voltage to get it charged exactly to 4.20V. If the cut off is at 4.20V the BMS will cut off to early.

I use the same charger as you. I will try play with the voltage output then.

The charger is not the problem, if I connect it directly it is charging and will reach the 42V. The problem is the D190 BMS which cuts off to early, sometimes even under 41V and never reaches the 4.20V or close to it. The spec says cut off at 4.20V, but this is not happening. I will try a BMS with 4.28V cut off like the D140 and this should charge the cells to 4.20V.

When you order directly from Bestech, you can specify certain parameters. If you buy from a 3rd party, your stuck with the parameters that they choose.

This is true regardless of which model you get

http://www.bestekpower.com/32v10spcmbmspcbforlifepo4batterypack/PCB-D190.html

So where can I buy one of these from then and get it shipped to uk. Doesn’t appear to be any online orderin g on Bestech site do they only do bulk orders?

you have to email the sales department and place order through email. They accept PayPal.

I haven’t bought from them in a while so I don’t know if anything has changed