Bioboards review

After starting a few thread, looking into option, trying to source a replacement bell housing… emailing maytech direct see if they can help or supply a new cover. checked unikboards, etox, eskating.eu see if anybody else ahs a 150kv maytech motor…

I was also chatting in a couple of esk8 chats praying to find a spare bell housing to replace the one i smashed…

Then i messages Mackann at Bioboards as i checked their site and they are out of stock to see when they may be back in stock or if they had any replacement parts…

TO MY COMPLETE SHOCK::::::: Mackann replied and is sending me a replacement motor to fix the one that i (stupidly) crashed into a rock.

Im utterly surprised, shocked and completely overwhelmed with this act of generosity and customer service.

biobaords review

Service 10/10****strong text

Price 10/10

Support 10/10

Supporting the esk8 community 11/10

i cant express enough gratitude to this one company after so many let downs by so many different people over the past 4months of building a DIY board this 1 company has put them all to shame in every area of business and service.

Bioboards, thank you for your assistance.

If you haven’t ordered from bioboards i really recommend considering them for your next order. They are different to most esk8 companies here!

Bioboards.se

6 Likes