BKB Jet Spud Wheels & Motor Mounts Question

Yeah you need to flip the nut backwards and then put it on. As long as the teflon n the nut contacts the thread it will lock. I would recommend use red loctite on it as well.

@J0ker3366 @Colson003 So,from inside to outside: use only 1 of the 2 speed rings that came on each axle , the above bearing from bkb’s kit as the wide bearing, the wheel, a zealous bearing, and then the flipped locknut? With blue or red loctite, depending on how much thread I get.

1 Like

Another question, when you guys say wheel , do you mean the space between the bearings is natural in this case ?

Throw a speed ring in between the nut and bearing and you’re good bruv.

Well youre referring to core of the wheel. The wheel is the whole part. Core and thane together make the wheel

You can also use this style nut. I would definitely recommend the higher red loctite for this. R8025486-01

Ah I thought you guys were saying Wheel due to the space between I’m concerned that maybe I should’ve put a spacer in there like one would if they had regular bearings.

1 Like

I run no spacers on all my boards. I know people who run spacers in theirs. I always got rattle from spacer cause I run a 1/8 back turn on the nut which frees up the bearings a little more than having the nut tight. Spins for days lol.

My only concern is that the motors mounts will still be forced to be set too far along the hangar; since the 1st mount is set so far in, the 2nd mount has less space to work with, as the motors are pretty much touching. You can tell in the second pic from my first post.

The first time I read this I was saying to myself why is he saying beating. Never once dawned on me that it didnt auto correct till I read it after…

1 Like

What size motors are you using?

The BKB 190kvs.

@Skunk do you know what motors are on the bkb or know someone that does?

Not the 6374’s :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, cause that would be the problem

Looks like the 6354 he sells Nvm. His 190 kv are 6374s But those dont look like 74s

He is using 6354, you can tell by zooming in on the pic in OP’s first post.

2 Likes

Thats What I was thinking ut those aren’t xx74. @Kit can you measure your motors for us please? Measure from one side of can to the other side. And then measure from top of can to bottom of can.

What size trucks are on it? Anyone.

I’m assuming they’re at least the 180s. But even then two xx54 should fit, right?

They look like caliber trucks , as I’ve Never seen a silver TB truck , and TB Trucks are the only caliber clones wide enough to fit dual 6374, any hanger shorter , you’re going to have a bad time