Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2017. E Skate deals and discounts

i will try it but its really for another build i have. I have a 12s4p 30q battery on order to power these monsters but that wont ever fit in the Raptor.

The Official Freebord Store https://store.freebord.com/

Coupon Code: “SANTASHREDS”

And if they ordered front wheels?

probably a few days extra, all the wheels are due soon… waiting for production to finish

1 Like

Jason. A little while back you mention something about the Raptor 1 Battery…any hints on what can be expected? One of my spacecell might have bad cells and is being looked at by Bara. Just wondering what can be expected

should be ready soon.

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me. Looking forward to getting them. Roll on next cyber Monday…

“Your order does not meet the minimum total for this coupon code to be applied. Please spend another $0.01 first”

What?!?!? Donate the damn cent!! I hate these stupid sites.

Santashreds is a $10 off coupon on orders of $50+ Was really disappointed. I wanted to get a freeboard but not for $250 lol

that sucks. was that just freebord or another one as well?

Just on Freebord

1 Like

http://daddiesboardshop.com

speed wobbles has hardly only to do with the set up. mayby 10% rest 90% is the rider. And all set ups can be tweaked a ton to your liking.

What was the set up if you donnn’tt mind me asking,.

more suggestions can be found here: tipps and such

2 Likes

I’m just posting black friday deals, not endorsing anyone. I personally have purchased decks and trucks from them with no issues, If you have an issue with them post a thread or put your comments in a thread about crap vendors. No need to pollute this one.

1 Like

I know you were not endorsing anyone. I did not know there was a thread about crap vendors. Every other vendor I have dealt with has been great. I’ve done business with Muirskate, Thane Store, Skateshred, Funbox and the now out of business Longboard Skater and all have been great.

1 Like

Hmm?

What’s this about money clips delaying orders? Unless they come with money in them I dont need it

If your 15234 am am like am 154xx’s :joy::joy: fuck

1 Like

I ordered about two minutes after the sale started, got order number 15293

I just chatted with Eric as well, since my label hasn’t been scanned either, but it went out for shipping yesterday, and like normal, the label just hasn’t been updated yet. Usually tracking takes 2-3 days to update. I think we will be fine, Eric said they take 7-15 days to ship.

No one getting they’re Christmas focbox on time :joy:

I placed a PCB order from allpcb the day after the enertion order, it was shipped also on the 5th like my order 15234 supposedly,except the allpcb was delivered today and showed movement immediately,dhl from china

Huh well that seems lucky lol ive always had the shipping take a few days to process, especially with chinapost like enertion used

Edit: when referring to orders from China