Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2017. E Skate deals and discounts

Yes it is, what else were you planning on ordering? I may be able to make an exception.

I need the wheel pulleys for kegels most places have them as kits with motor pulleys. I figured I would wait until you figured out your tax on all sales.

ooh rare 170kv, safer for 12s

1 Like

The free shipping can apply for them as well. (Since they are small items).

Cool. Hey this is just a Maytech motor right? [ MTO6374-170-HA-C]

I am OK with itā€¦ just want to know b4 I order one.

here we go @onloop I hope your shop is ready :slight_smile:

https://giphy.com/gifs/happy-black-friday-xAvVf0nXCvLz2

Yeah, same one but ZERO branding so it looks really clean.

1 Like

No flameout, site was nice and responsive. Good job @onloop

2 Likes

No Cyber Monday shipping from Enertion to Chicago? I receive this message at checkout (Unfortunately one or more items in your cart canā€™t be shipped to your location. Please choose a different delivery address) @onloop

Any good deals on soldering irons and stations?

Please try again now, may have been an issue with orders that were not eligible (under AUD$260) for free shipping

1 Like

Can you tell us about the focboxes ? When is the estimated shipping ?

Bugger! @onloop I forgot to add 2 x http://www.enertionboards.com/on-sale/100mm-r-spec-crossover-front-wheels/ to my 4 x focbox order! Can I add it on please?

Im looking all over the place for a soldering iron and I cant find any good ones damn

wow, i have to buy other stuff $60 for shipping a set of 4 wheels and a Nanox wtf? i guess ill have to order something else buy im not sure what i wantā€¦

Ā«Unfortunately one or more items in your cart canā€™t be shipped to your location. Please choose a different delivery addressĀ»

I also got this message, got an answer from your chat service that there was a customs issue sending it to my zip-code in Norway, and it only could be sent to certain zip-codes. Even though customs should be the same all over Norway.

@onloop Could not get it sent to addresses in Oslo either (your accepted zip-code area), Foc it thenā€¦

Where are you located? There are gbs going on

@onloop Jason, Iā€™m being told by ā€˜Mikeā€™ that I canā€™t add 2 x (2x crossover wheels) to my existing order of 4 x focboxes!? Somet to do with fraud!? :frowning: Having to send an email to support to escalate my request? This is crazy! I just want to buy more things from you and itā€™s proving very difficult :frowning:

got cross over wheesls 97mmwheels and 2 nano x remotes just to qualify for the free shipping. i was going to get focboxes but i have no use for them