Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2017. E Skate deals and discounts

Can you point some deals for Caliber trucks?

LOL sorry bro. I bamboozled myself. Tonight for realsies tho

1 Like

Anyone know of any deals on Loaded boards? Iā€™m looking to buy a Loaded Vangard

Eu or Na ?

Yes was talking about mounts. Thanks anyway mate!!

Awesome, like em fixed ! I keep on f5ā€™ing your shop :smile: And good luck with that evolve board :hushed:

Cool. I am always likeā€¦ You can actually sell this for less. Then you are charging to much normally :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s why i prefer every day low prices. My wife thinks i donā€™t charge enough on retail. I think she doesnā€™t charge enough for her position as a Librarian. Retail to me is just a way to spread the love. its the icing, not the cake. The cake is in diversified services. Custom individual builds, custom mods on commercials, custom productions for other brands, and then retail. Retail fills in the gaps for cash flow and is dead easy to do, but its only a fraction of the picture.

TL;DR, the goal is to be involved in My Shit, Your Shit, Their Shit, and Everyone Elseā€™s Shit. The four shit-pillers of a successful esk8 business.

14 Likes

That needs to be a book, like The Art of War and The Book of the Five RIngs except written by you about the Esk8 biz. After your published I expect a formal written thank you, a bad ass AWD phat matson (how the f&#k do you fit 4 motors and 4 vescā€™s on that!!!) and a steak dinner for being the catalyst of your new found career as an author.

Sounds perfectly reasonable.

by extending the wheelbase, changing the shape on the ends and calling it a Witchblade GT. :slight_smile: Iā€™m not sure the Phat Matson can handle four motors, the box is too close to the front trucks. Its a RWD only design really.

BTW yours is cut, i just need to sand it and ship it. It will probably go out tonight. Iā€™ll include a chrome decal you can put wherever you want.

1 Like

I figured it would be tough, but if anyone can summon the powers of Skatan and make it happen its you, just need a few stellas probably :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, Iā€™m thinking a black wash with hex grip and maybe blue edges, depends on which trucks I useā€¦ Iā€™m gonna put a 10s3p 30q pack and dual VESCs in it. Should pretty awesome.

thatā€™s going to be sick. Seriously.

1 Like

I think so. Iā€™ve actually considered transplanting some MBS Matrix trucks and 8in MBS wheels onto it, but the geometry has me a bit confused. I may just try it and see how it rides.

Not sure if this is exactly esk8 related, however owning a bag that wonā€™t explode upon contact with the concrete is a big deal for me.

https://www.goruck.com/ Goruck is having a big Black Friday sale for their GR1/GR2 bags, plus I believe you can still couple that with a student/military discount which gives you an additional 20% off.

I already own a Goruck, so Iā€™m inclined to say that it really is one of the best American made backpacks you can own. Iā€™ve definitely taken some pretty fat falls at 15-20 mphā€¦ so far only a couple scruffs but the bag is still solid.

Be careful of ordering batteries off of GearBest I ordered some Panasonic NCR18650Bā€™s and they werenā€™t legit and had only half the capacity, also orders some HG2ā€™s and they where also half the capacity.

More DIY related, Inventables offer free international shipping and $100 off the purchase of an X-carve.

[Edit] Offer lasts until Monday.

https://www.inventables.com/technologies/x-carve

Confirmed. The sale already started. I bought some Caliber 2 trucks and an Earthwing board. Everything but a few helmets are 15% off.

Otang wheels are not on sale

Sale donā€™t start till tommorow.