Black Friday/ cyber Monday 2018 hope/wants/rumors/predictions

If this isn’t the appropriate place please move or delete. I’m curious what everyone’s hoping to score on Black Friday/cyber Monday. Have you heard of any special deals, any rumors your expectations? Any vendors to keep an eye out for? Or maybe some vendors want to drop some hints as to what they might be putting up for grabs?

7 Likes

I’ve got my heart set on motors for the most part.

3 Likes

motors and lipos from hobbyking enertion bundle unity and hubs I’m sure flipsky will offer some nice deals hope to win a ruroc too :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

$90 surfrodz

14 Likes

from some special shop, or just in general?

Last year I think they had it on their official store

2 Likes

Enertion are going to be selling hub setups with a unity for $500. Yeah, that’s right. Must be true I heard it on the inter webs.

6 Likes

I just want maytechs or maybe torqueboard motors. If moonshine does anything might end up with a new deck too.

4 Likes

Electriclongboardsolution EU are supposed to have some discounts as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wonder what @e.board_solutions will have on sale?

2 Likes

He has put a picture on his instagram story

raptor hubs :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I would also like to have the raptor hubs but I’m concerned regarding both quality and delays. I know they fixed a lot of issues but we haven’t really seen how it performs over time yet. If they give some kind of warranty it would be great but I think it’s unlikely since it would be used for DIY builds?

Can’t wait to browse between all the black Friday deals! I’m so excited :grin:

@Bjork3n @bigben @Bor.inc

We will have discounts up to 50% :slight_smile:

Best deals will be on mechanical parts like: o’tang abec11 wheels, caliber trucks, mounts, pulleys, belts, decks, bearings, griptape, …

I’m still thinking about discounts for motor’s/controllers

I will post a final list on instagram a couple days befor black friday :slight_smile:

11 Likes

My wallet :smirk:

1 Like

I need this thread to help me make my own list.

SR tkps without a doubt, I’ll be so bummed it they don’t go on sale. @Sender seeing as you already pester them daily for baseplates could you chuck a suggestion in for $10 trucks please :grin:

I’m on the fence for raptor hubs, not sure if I can handle the inevitable drama.

Little things though. Bearings, bolts, loctite, inner tubes, small tools like dremel attachments and bits. The big stuff is great but I think we’d save a fortune if we also stocked up on essentials.

3 Likes

Don’t hold your breath lol

1 Like

Youre not the boss of me Kelly! :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I want TB 6.3 tires to be available on black Friday!!! Ahahaha

6 Likes