I’m sick and tired of being a buyer of parts and desperate to join the completed build club. However, I’m physically unable to overlook the most meaningless of details, and so I’m surprised I’ve made it this far. While the title says it all, I’ll summarize the components for those interested:
- Haya deck (#8, for anyone who gives a shit)
- 2x Flipsky ESC 6.6, with heatsinks
- DieBieMS, batch 3, goddamn this thing has alot of connectors.
- Metr Pro, although I don’t know that a basic model exists.
- Photon Remote, although I have a Hoyt St. puck waiting to take its place when (if) it gives me problems.
- 48 Samsung 30Qs, arranged in the “I’m bored of this position but its better than not getting laid” classic 12S4P arrangement.
- 2x 6354 sensored motors from BKB (thanks again @JLabs !)
- Janux Motor mounts for Caliber, silver (@marcmt88, you’re the shit!)
- Caliber trucks, 10" 50degree trucks, raw finish
- Caguama Blue 85mm, 77a durometer wheels
- Plastic 3D printed parts, provided by the Angel of ESK8, none other than @mmaner himself
- Time, lots of it, and tools, alot of which I’ll probably never need again unless god forbid one of my retarded nephews decides to crash my shit and force me to fix it (even if I crash it, they’ll catch the blame I tell you)
On to pictures, f text AND pushing: