Blue Build | Sector 9 Carbon Flight 36" | R-Spec 6374 | 9S lipo | Vesc

You guys were right. Apparently Jason at enertion is training new staff and somebody forgot to put the key in the keyhole… I dissassembled it and the hole was empty… I’m talking with @onloop about it and he has been really cool about it. I hope I get the parts I need so I get to ride this thing before winter is coming xD(I live in Finland).

Does somebody know if I could put something “diy” in the keyhole?

This is how I got it. No key for the motor and no female 5.5mm bullet connectors.

I took a pic so you could get an idea of how it will look when finished.

1 Like

Hello guys, Today I got my esk8 somewhat finished. First I used the dremel on this fishing supplies box to make it fit my 3 batteries and vesc.

I put some velcro on my batteries and inside the box to make them secure. Then I bolted the box on the deck using some old skate hardware.

Tomorrow I will have time to test the setup a little bit better. And I might add some better quality pictures and possibly a video if people are interested about this project.

1 Like

First test ride today. Oh Boy it’s fun and crazy fast :grin:. I’ve had my conflicts with enertion but all I can say right now is that @onloop really knows his stuff. This thing is amazing :slight_smile:.

https://youtu.be/YnFNxUIWDlQ

1 Like

I dont see protection. I hope you wear a helmet?

Btw nice build. Looks unique in complete blue!

Thanks for the compliment. I really like how it turned out aswell :slight_smile:.

I don’t own a helmet right now but I guess I’m going to have to buy one soon.

Hey guys, I need some help. I had a really bad fall today, when I was accelerating my motor suddenly hit the brakes and I flew like superman and had to go to the hospital. (No major injuries only a few stitches and some bruises).

Now my problem is that when I try to accelerate with the remote, the motor only stutters a little bit and doesn’t go full throttle. Has anyone had a similar experience? Or does anyone know what the problem might be and how I could fix this? I have read that stuttering may be caused by phase wires shorting out but that shouldn’t be the problem I think…

1 Like

I had the same thing happen, it was the ESC in my case. Since I’ve replaced it I haven’t had it happen again. Sorry to hear about your injury, back on the horse though brother :).

Check the motor connections. One time my motor stuttered and it was from a loose wire in the connector.

EDIT: What T&R are you using? The winning remote/tb nano is dangerous.

I’m using the winning remote, but I don’t think that’s the issue, not sure though. Seems like it would be a motor/vesc issue to me?

I’m gonna check all the motor/vesc connections when I feel better (in a few days). If that doesn’t work I have another vesc that I can test out.

I have also read that some guys have had problems with r-spec motorwires shorting on them self inside the motor? Any advice on how I can check this?

You have to pull apart the motor to look at the wires. I would do that as a last resort.