Bluetooth module shorted my VESC

So first thing that happens I wanted to put a Bluetooth on my vesc. I asked their support for help and they instructed me on where to plug it in. Once I did everything that they instructed me to do the vesc on my computer was unreadable. I went back to their support and see what they could do, and they wouldn’t help after they instructing me of where to put it. Second thing, their support gave me a code for $20 off their 6374. I tried it and it doesn’t work. Again I went back to their support with this time Dexter helping me and saying that code is no longer good, right after another supporter just gave me the code couple seconds ago.Really unprofessional will never support their site again. Also have proof of all their instructions on with the Bluetooth issue and the code to back it up

1 Like

@moderators

i guess nobody reads the rules anymore…

3 Likes

Best to ask your tech questions here after searching to see if the topic has been discussed before. Rules say no bashing a retailer.

You can’t recognize your vesc?

1 Like

May be against the rules but I agree https:// is not run by professionals. Took money for battery, made me wait 6 weeks and did not ship. When I kept bugging them, they canceled my order. How much more unprofessional can they be? Also they will flag any posts that say anything negative about them.

1 Like

Post your experiences here

2 Likes

Seen people bashing on venders here all the time

@MannyM0E - Live Chat or Ticket Support isn’t the proper location to express your feelings. You won’t get any help with an attitude. Act like a normal human being and you’ll get better service.

I would of loved to help you but with your attitude in the way it’s very unpleasant to deal with and we just won’t deal with it. Talk to us without the attitude and we’re happy to help.

@myreala - Your battery pack was out of stock. We wouldn’t want to hold your order for longer if your already requesting for it. Would you rather have us hold your order for longer?

4 Likes

It was email exchange for the Bluetooth part The code was the live chat And gave attitude once finding out you won’t fix my vesc after I’ve been instructed from your supporter on how to connect a Bluetooth Totally your supporters fault and you didn’t do nothing to resolve it. That’s when the attitude came

In the 5-6 times that I talked to you and the support that was never mentioned. Every time I asked you when it would ship, it was always within a week and all the warehouse moving confusion was somehow causing all the delays. Eventually when I yelled too much, you just canceled my order without ever telling me it was out of stock. I am over it though. Built my own battery, it just delayed my build by 2 months.

1 Like

Um a bit of reverse bashing?

1 Like

@GJHS That wasn’t what it was suppose to be. Just saying, I know things can get frustrating but venting frustration won’t help in us helping resolve issues.

1 Like

this thread isn’t worth your time. just ignore it until mods shut it down

3 Likes

He prolly plugged it into the serial bus…seen it a million times.

1 Like

You was not going to resolve anything before the attitude happen anyways. I have emails to back my side up. You said you won’t fix anything BEFORE I gave the attitude. Meaning you already said no before I had the attitude. Stop trying to use my attitude as your defense because you wasnt gonna resolve anything in the first place

Nope plugged it in the UART They emailed me instructions what to do and pictures where to plug it

Determined-fumanchu-computer-stare

3 Likes

Hahah fixed

I’m gonna put a bluetooth here 《------ on the B-Box lol

4 Likes

@MannyM0E do you complain to hobbyking when no one is there to tell you how to plug in your batteries? The vendor is not under any obligation to show you how to use a product unless it’s specifically stated when you buy it.

Do you yell at McDonald’s when they make a mistake in your order? Everyone makes mistakes, people are human. Are you really that upset that they gave you a bad discount code? It’s not like you’re not getting the discount, they just have to fix a mistake.

In my experience Dexter is a nice guy, while you’re the one displaying attitude, not to mention The Guy who has tried to sell used items for more than they can be bought new. We’re all adults here, let’s act like it.

3 Likes

More like yell at McDonalds when they don’t show you how to open the package and how to eat the sandwich

5 Likes