BMS + Charger help

They’re not mine. It came from the website where you purchase the battery cells itself. You didn’t even check it. Crazy. But I’m glad they’ve added the data sheet. It’s easier to know.

1 Like

So you blame the site you for the data from for your mistake? That doesn’t seem fair.

Why would I need to check the web site. It has nothing to do with my comment. You posted data that you decided not to verify. That is no one’s fault but your own and your inability to see that is disappointing.

Looking forward to a wonderfully predictable and amusing personal attack from you in response to this message! Perhaps something original this time, for the sake of variety? It always help make reading them more interesting.

3 Likes

Once again not mine. It was on this site: https://www.batteryjunction.com/samsung-40t-21700-battery.html But I’m glad they’re updating it with the data sheet now. Before it was how I posted the screen shot that can be back traced… But please, keep saying it’s my mistake.

1 Like

You posted incorrect data, that is incontrovertible. Your source is irrelevant. It is literally impossible for anyone else to be at fault for your post.

Thinking that your post is anything other than your mistake is such a curious reaction. How can passing on incorrect data be someone else’s fault?

Anyone else would have simply have said something to the effect of “oops, sorry, I just copied their data and didn’t verify it, my post was wrong and I’ll correct it”. It would have been a quick non-issue.

2 Likes

Yes, when a website that everyone trusts and buys their batteries from tells you the data below before a data sheet was given, it’s the poster’s fault. Oh how did I not know they’ve updated their website 25 days after it was posted as such with a beautifully updated version that we can now fix and re-edit. How cruel am I?

*looks at date

Yeah you right. If it was changed the time it was given out. As I said, I’m rarely around here and didn’t know they actually updated their store. Thanks for that.

By the way, why do you assume I’ll attack you when you have not attacked me?

1 Like

Because you’ve already done it. Nothing savage, in case you were going to make some kind of distinction between levels of attacks, but undeserved personal attacks nonetheless.

What did you hope to accomplish with those comments? If nothing, then they were just attacks.

4 Likes

You came at me first. Not the other way around.

1 Like

Not the way I see things. No one came at you. You got defensive when I simply pointed out that you posted incorrect data…which you did.

It wasn’t personal. It wasn’t anything other than a factual correction of your mistake. But you took it personally and lashed out.

And because you took it personally and got defensive you felt it was okay to take the low road and attack me? Hmm…

2 Likes

??? So you brought up a different post where you attacked me first, and then proceed to talk about something irrelevant to the case of the clap back?

LOL…now I’m thinking you’re just conflating things to confuse me. :slightly_smiling_face: I have no response since I don’t know what you’re actually referring to. Consider this one closed, you win. We need to enjoy our weekend instead.

2 Likes

So you re-edit your post to try to say I’m wrong? And that you don’t know what I’m talking about? Don’t do that my guy. You were doing so well. Oh well. Great chat mate.

I re-edit posts to better match what I am thinking and correct my mistakes. LOL…still seeing everything so defensively you are. Everything is considered and attack. Explains your attacks but they are undeserved.

Perhaps we’ll do better next time.

2 Likes

Yeah, sending a post from a different post and then realizing that it didn’t fit the narrative :roll_eyes:. We’ll get better eventually.

LOL…perhaps. But you still needed to get your last dig in? C’mon…I had plenty of opportunities to end things with a zinger but didn’t.

2 Likes

I know this site has a bunch of new builders on it, it comes up in a lot of Google searches because there’s a lot of old answers to questions here. If that’s you, please know that just because Leon is loud and confident does not mean you should listen to him.

The guy has no idea what he’s talking about 90% of the time and looks for opportunities to start fights constantly - someone came here to warn about a scam sale this weekend and Leon decided to make it about “drama” because he got kicked out of another site for being a homophobe. A legitimate experienced professional tried to correct him on a basic factual error and he turned it into a weird defensive back and forth.

Ask him for a source on anything he says or to explain the basic science behind it, you’ll see what level he’s on.

2 Likes

You definitely don’t know me. I always tell others that I’m very limited and that I don’t know everything.

This is actually false. Especially when you’re telling others a lie.

This never was the case. Actually, if you want the truth, I said “drama, no matter the era” because there’s always something going on. You lots always assume something that isn’t even true. And that homophobe thing… really… you believe what they tell you now?

I send the source. No issues there. I even tell others to join the other forum if they need more help. I know you’re trying to tell others what you think you know about me, but if you don’t know me, don’t try to explain.

Edit: it’s fun to lie about me. But the more you want to, the more it’ll backfire. Eventually, it’ll just show that you guys just have hate towards a guy who never had any issues with anyone in the first place.

Just one question for you.

This was actually the first thing you find after searching up samsung 40T max charge rate:

Would this be an issue to many that wants the info but are mislead because of this first website?

Misled? How? Their listed specs are from the datasheet and they don’t even mention the charge rate on the web page. They also provide a link to the datasheet with all the specs, including the 2A/6A charge rates.

Ignore the top part lol. I was learning what’s out now.

1 Like

Aha…that is certainly not correct and perplexing considering that they provide a link to the datasheet.

1 Like