Bms circuit for a 10s3p or 10s4p pack?

Indeed, I got the 60 amp, 180 amp burst, waterproof, nicely sealed and plated, NONBYPASSED board. As I suspected, almost all real draw is way under 60 amps sustained. Going NONBYPASSED usually includes a large case, this one at 60AMPS!, is small. Daly or reprinting of same.

so if my electrician is right I only need this BMS and keep the same battery that I already have(10s4p) 36 Volts. do you know if I need a separate port or not of this BMS model? syl-08 V3 is the skate I’m using right now.

Read enough to know what your board is, common or separate port for charging. Then you order. If you are replacing an existing system.

Or you can modify.

2 Likes

I will do my research after I take my skate back from electrician. cause he can’t fix it. so I’ll take over from now. I’ll order the BMS and hope for a quick delivery and fix of my skate. thanks for the link. monday morning I will order. thanks again.

MAke sure it fits first.

2 Likes

this is my BMS. if someone knows what is the best replacement please let me know. syl-08 V3 is my skate battery: 10s4p 36V BMS: photo.

this is link from above is your answer

I wish I knew exactly which model from all those will fit mine . I’m not an expert and I can admit it.:wink:

If you select the 60A36V Separate Port it will have the same connections as your current BMS.

You should not work on batteries unless you know what you’re doing, though. It can easily start a fire.

1 Like