Bms Power Switch

Hey, how did it work out? I am considerating getting a similar one: 12s Smart BMS

Did yours already arrive? Could you test it?

Sorry for a long reply. I got the 10s 60a version a while ago and was waiting for the battery pack to be build by local welders. Everything works well, including the app. BMS balances the cells and measures the incoming and outgoing current, as well as the temperature. It also shows each cell voltage separately as they discharge. IOs version is still in development and only does monitoring, but will likely be improved in the coming months. The Android version is a lot more sophisticated, it allows you to program the BMS and cut the power from the battery to the VESC to 0v, supplying power to BT only, so you can power it back without other switches. Although the guys here don’t recommend this kind of switch solution for safety reasons (since there is some current flowing and the battery is not physically switched off), so I will likely be getting a Luna on/off switch as well and use the BT power switch as anti-theft protection.

How many balancing pins was in the Bms?

If you mean balancing cables, it has 11, first for the β€œ-”, the rest for cells.

Just tried the BMS in-built on/off switch function with beta iOS app and kinda regret getting the luna cycle on/off switch now :smiley: