Bms reads 40v and then 12v and then back to 40v?koo

Wow, I want to see the Link too! for $600 30 mile range board is a dream. LMFAO

Please send the link!!!

2 Likes

woops, i made a mistake and look… Im gonna correct it without being condescending.

(what if I did that intentionally to prove a point??? hmmm :thinking:)

Chinese ESC Chinese kv motor Chinese 18650 LOL, Chinesesium truck you call that DIY

1 Like

Or just don’t answer… if u DON’T HAVE AN ANSWER! SIMPLE!!!

is this just a shitty ad campaign?

it certainly smells like it

why don’t you get this board then, it solves all the problem including this thread

1 Like

Here is a link to a ride and link is in description of video…https://youtu.be/YIQ_3rxrfP4

Cuz i am not tbrowing 2 boards in trash at $600 a pop when i can repair then sell half price and then buy the parts needed to build again

in the same video you posted !!!

" Do not buy this!!! This is why… https://youtu.be/kLXAnxtNzYM "

I don’t even have the affiliate program set up for the links so… far from it!!! Just think dummies TBAT pay $1500 for a board that gets left in the dust is stupid! Why ride 22 mph when I can ride 32mph? And get more than 2x the range?

That’s not what I was referring to, I was talking about the YouTube videos. Lmao. When did I ever insinuate that you were affiliated with boosted? Are these your videos that you’re posting or someone else’s?

This is my last comment for someone like you, I hope you enjoyed the attention.

Yes i do not like the koowheel company and has horrible customer service and why I repair with proper wiring and soldier before reselling what they COUKD not put together right!

my current build is a dual motor, 12s6p build that cost me roughly 800-900 to build and guess what… i get double the range of tht board double the speed AND my board wont die the 1st time i go ride… plus if u spent 600$ twice you could have built a better DIY w/ more research and less crying to the forums

however i made some of my own parts like my rims, i 3d printed, my spacers i also 3d printed. I bought the board from a user on this forum, and the batteries i bought in bulk to get a discount since i plan to continue to build boards

As far as the typos it is spell check on the phone I am using and can figure it out with out much problem so if no body knows why I would get readings at 40v and all lights lit but no spin of wheels then u don’t and will not be the first battery I repaired that had all others stumped but every couple months I give a shot for someone with the experience to shed light but at this point I only see myself repairing these horribly manufactured batteries and if need be will just salvage all 60 cells for 1 battery I build but would rather fix it n get rid of it as these boards were for my kids but not put together good enough for even my 2 boys so want to repair better then came and sell for less than half value or worst case salvage the cells but would rather start fresh with another build then mess with these anymore as I get tired of the same thing even if working 100% and move on to the next board! Most parts are good and can be salvaged if anyone has a board they want to repair or need cells for a battery build I will sell for half price and all cells are good… just another fried bms I believe! I just don’t know why reading bad and then good and not working when in the board other than the lights? Simple question for anyone that was in the same situation at least once with a battery and board

the batteries in there are also less amps and less AH than a 30Q which is the cell most of us use… the batteries used in those boards are MG1’s 2850mAh and 10A discharge… the 30Q is 3000mAh and 15A discharge, but others will say 20A realworld so yea…

U get 64mph??? Or 60 Mile range??? Would love to see that!!! So far 32mph is the fastest board I have seen in person!!! Halfway to the world record with solid metal wheels!!!

i wont go near the top speed and I am currently out of commission due to one of my Vesc blowing a capacitor

as for the rims i am working on a hybrid design right now with metal and polycarbonate after i get all these details worked out and when Kug3lis releases his High voltage ESC i will be doing a speed run at my local drag race track lol

Yeah not as “special” as some on here! Lmao