BMS wiring main leads? (SOLVED)

I have this BMS I bought from battery space and the directions don’t make full sense.

I looked at the directions listed on the page and I have the 2 pieces wired together and the balance wires properly done. My confusion is in the main wires. I so the question is this: battery main + goes where? battery main - goes where? Wires going to my VESC + and - go where? Charging wires both + and - go where? The options are (P-) (B+/P+) (B-) Seriously I think I’m over thinking this and it’s too easy but I’m lost bro. I am Better with pictures if someone can doodle something that’d be freaking awesome. But if not just pleas be specific in what should go where?

I don’t think anyone on this forum has used battery space. We all use supower and bestech. Sorry, but I can’t help you.

Is there not a diagram on their website? Try contacting them.

Yeah thanks for trying. I was finally able to get ahold of the manufacturer. They walked me through it, for future reference in case someone else gets the same question: B+/P+ is the main battery + lead, also the main charger + lead, and the main output + lead. B- is the battery main neg P- is the output - and the charger -