So I went to use my board today and as soon as I went over something rough the board would cut out. Well, not the board itself, but the ability to go/stop wasn’t possible. Here’s what I’ve found so far:
- The FOCBOX doesn’t turn off. It still has power but the green light no longer lights up. If I turn the board off and on again, it’ll work fine.
- The ability to go may return, it may not.
- My Bluetooth dongle from Trampa won’t allow me to connect (via Vesc Project app) after the incident unless I turn the board off, fully close the app and try again.
I connected the Bluetooth module yesterday and it asked me to do a firmware update, which I did. I updated all my settings (bat/motor max/min etc) and I’m curious if a new software version has automatically applied something that I’m not aware of which may cause the board to turn off as a precaution? Also, what buadrate should I use for the Trampa module? It’s currently set to 115200.
I think it could be one of the following in its respective order:
- A setting has changed during the update which is causing it.
- My receiver is failing.
- My FOCBOX is failing, AGAIN.
Thoughts would be appreciated!