Board on full throttle after 2mm [HELP]

Not sure. I can redo it.

Please do.

what would be the problem if i’ve done it on the other one?

Speed mode on the controller works as follows:

In fast mode the ranges of you controller are big.

In slow mode the range is limited.

If you setup in slow mode and switch to fast mode you get to your max at say 50% of full trottle.

So doing the setup with the fast mode automatically limits the “slow” mode to 50%?

You need to stand on the board and it will be fine as long as you do the following:

• Program the controller via the PPM wizard
  • Turn the remote on before the board and the push to full throttle and then full brake then turn the board on.

The stock throttle curve should be fine and make sure you run the wizard with the board in fast mode. The slow mode switch will limit throttle to 70% for both Acceleration and Brake.

It will limit the slow mode to something.

Now i got it. Thanks. Any idea about the Reverse problem? The nano remote has a seperate reverse button which i want to use but don’t know how to enable.

It can be done but you need Acks firmware and to pug in a PPM channel to another remote. Honestly I don’t recommend using reverse to begin with. You may one day hit it whilst at 50kmh and not have a good time or even just from the standstill and have a bad time.

Thats why i like the hobbywing ESC where if you are faster than 3km/h nothing happens.

But ok, reverse is not a must but would be cool. But I’ll lay it on ice for now. Thanks for the help!

It’s similar with vesc. Faster than 3km/h round about and your wheels will not spin backwards, even if you hit full negative throttle.

1 Like

make sure your board has some sort of load. some vescs spin up to max rpm if the wheels are not on the ground and experiencing some sort of resistance

@Jarno @Friskies I got it to work and it feels pretty good. But guess what. The Magnet retaining Ring came loose. So, no riding for me for a while.

1 Like

what was the issue? how did you fix it?

about the retaining ring, just battle harden the bell. better than directly from both.

The issue was the non adjusted throttle curve and that i tested it with no load. I still reach full throttle before the end but its much nicer now. I’ve contacted support already. Not sure if i have that much trust in my skills to do it. Would be pretty nice though.

1 Like

Oh i just see it was a tb motor, if it was a new one thsn i‘m sure they will work something out for you.

I’ve had it for 1 1/2 Months now but used it the first time 4 days ago.