Boardnamics CNC Motor Mount w/ Idler Tension System $40 ORDER NOW

Damn, there goes my master plan to have you install the mounts too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just a couple screws and some thread locker and it good to go :smiley:

My apologies for going way off topic here butā€¦ My favorite restroom reading material is the loctite product catalog :smile: What canā€™t it do?!?! http://hybris.cms.henkel.com/medias/sys_master/catalogsync/catalogsync/9030422331422.pdf

1 Like

Iā€™m up for 15mm belt - already filled a form and asked for 15mm if possible. You can delay my shipping until you have belt, Iā€™m not in a rush.

Question would these fit the TB wider trucks? I know theyā€™re slightly wider.

If this has been answered already sorry Iā€™m on my phone.

1 Like

I doubt they will. What is the overall width of the hanger on those? If you could measure it in mm with calipers then I could probably determine that for sure.

Does width of hanger matter ? It is just longer, it shouldnā€™t affect mount. Thickness I would agree

Donā€™t the TB caliber trucks have a different cross section for the hanger? They are longer yes, that is a good thing here. But I designed mine to fit specifically for genuine Caliber IIs. They might fit because it is not like a press fit tolerance but I canā€™t guarantee it if I donā€™t have one.

According to their site it states 1mm larger in diameter than a normal caliber truck.

Hmmā€¦ I donā€™t want to say it will and then have it not fit so I would say no to that one. By diameter are they talking about the top arc on the caliber shape or the overall dimensions in every direction are +1mm.

Torqueboard support is useless but by the sounds of it, its 1mm larger diameter. So if the stock calibers are 31mm these are 32mm.

Also can you mounts be used for reverse mounted motors? I am really interested in your mounts.

1 Like

I guess we can file Down the track :wink:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a hump on the flat side of the TB trucks that needs to be filed down. If you file down the exact width of the mount, it should be locked in forever

Ok I am ordering a lot more belts. 12mm and 15mm. Donā€™t see a need for 9mm because theyā€™re just not as strong so why bother. Never bought something in such big quantity before, its exciting :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, I already ordered a pair of your mount. It looks awesome just base on your pictures. Iā€™m planning on putting them on a 13-60 teeth pulley-drive wheel. Whatā€™s your recommendation for belt lenght? Iā€™m thinking about 375-15mm belt, please correct me if Iā€™m wrong. Thank you

13-60, thatā€™s a unique one. What size wheels are you using? The possible belt lengths vary depending on the size of the wheel as they typically block the idler.

@Lionkev55 can you make my order 2x12 and 2x15, thanks.

I am in the process of buying the belts. Ordering a big quantity of them so hopefully I will be stocked. If it is alright with you, the 15mm might be a bit. They have to go all the way overseas!

I just made an order on this wheels and hubs

1 Like

@Lionkev55 yeah thatā€™s perfectly fine