Boosted Clone | Vanguard F.3 | Dual 75KV hubmotors | 90mm | 10S4P 25R | FOC

Thank you, much appreciated!

Got this surprise today

€19 fee for $30 package This is fucking ridiculous

Sorry for off-topic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Uuuugh that’s… I have mixed feelings about that. On one hand it’s way too much, on the other hand we have to give our own stores a shot. They can’t possibly compete with something that doesn’t have to pay tax.

1 Like

This sucks. I live in Finland and we have same thing going on. Tou can’t order anything without 24% tax. And you just can’t get any of this awesome eskate stuff from Finland. Not even nice longboards or parts for them.

Kommer postnord ta ut den avgiften även om det skickas från EU? Tull är ju bara om det kommer utanför EU

Update #22

It seems I blew my master VESC, in BLDC :thinking: My friend was on the board starting from a stand still. I’ll probably look over my settings again and hook up the sensors before I start experimenting again.

I’ve got one spare I could hook up. But I’m thinking I’d rather sell the two working 4.12 VESCs I’ve got and buy two FOCboxes instead… Those fit nicely in these enclosures apparently!

We’ll see where I go from here.

2 Likes

Man that sucks. Does that photo show which bit blew? I can’t see any issues. Unless you mean the little mark on the DRV, but that looks like either a soldering iron mishap or a bit of hot glue. Idk what they look like when they blow, though.

1 Like

that looks like a blown drv. I forget his name but there is a dude on the forum from canada who can fix that for you. Better than having a paper weight.

It’s the guy you need @JohnnyMeduse

1 Like

Yeah, it’s actually that little mark! I hardly noticed it myself. Considering this is the biggest setback I’ve had in this build I think I’m doing better than most :sweat_smile:

@themegak Thanks for the tip, but I think I’d rather sell it as is rather than trying to fix it.

1 Like

That sucks man! Share the settings maybe there is something telling us what went wrong

2 Likes

Whose turn is it now?

1 Like

That Man Sucks.

2 Likes

Sucks man that!

2 Likes

Man sucks that lol

3 Likes

Hey!

I’ll buy the broken vesc. Hit me up! Ett blåsjobb och en muffins?

Haha blåsjobb & muffins låter gott! Tror tyvärr den är såld. Har en tråd här där jag säljer grejerna, men skulle Banjax ångra sig har du första tjing :slight_smile:

1 Like

But for fucks sake snowflake, swedish bros before foreign hoes. Anyways, hör av dig :grin:

4 Likes

wwwwhhhhaaaaa? :rofl:

“Haha blowjob & muffins sound good! Sorry, it’s sold. Have a thread here3 where I sell the stuff, but should Banjax regret you have your first serve”

1 Like

@GrecoMan Currency is scarse in Sweden nowadays. We trade mostly in blowjobs or muffins, so the offer was very generous.

6 Likes