Boosted’s take on hub vs belt (you’ll never guess which one they think is better)

Just saw this Blog post from boosted on google news about hubs vs belts

It seems to be indirectly aimed at the raptor 2 which might mean they feel threatened by them. I think thats pretty cool for Enertion

The weight comparrison of different motor sizes is a good point that isnt discussed quite as much as torque/speed. They also conviently forgot to mention belt replacement in their comparison :thinking:

Needless to say, they definitely read and took notes on this thread here on the forum prior to writing that blog post

4 Likes

They might be right but I never got time to ask boosted board rider how do they feel about it , when I fly pass them on my Raptor 2 … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Alot of boosted guys that Try my Raptor 2 love how smooth it is. Some think it’s too powerful but I think its not powerful enough.

1 Like

It’s like arguing between iOS vs Android imo. Belts is highly customizable and cater more to enthusiasts like Android while hubs are more like no fuss easy to understand type with not much freedom of choice. Prebuilt brands should move to hubs and leave the belts to diyers :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah i dont have a hub board, but i do like the feel of a big urethaney longboard wheel while riding. I really just thought it was interesting that they felt the need to basically try to convince people not to buy an r2. I wonder if their next article will be on their battery superiority

2 Likes