Trampa decks are suposedly unbreakable!

@rich

Now what?

2 Likes

That got run over by a car didn’t it?

4 Likes

:arrow_up: this

4 Likes

I though he just ran it into a rail, maybe I missed something.

2 Likes

Is there another thread?

1 Like

tramp

5 Likes
2 Likes

BOOM goes the dynamite :slight_smile:

5 Likes

At least Frank is providing a replacement

5 Likes

Apologies for the car thing. Great news on the replacement though but then if you make those claims then you kind of have to honour the fact it was faulty.

2 Likes

maybe, but as with EVERYTHING in life. I take all claims with a grain of salt

2 Likes

Now you have flares going up and everything. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m coming late to this party, yes that’s my deck :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No

:point_up_2:This

I’m just a 40 year old kid who had fun in skatepark at night, bad idea. There was a little rail for sliding which I couldn’t see with my bicycle light and also it was my first time there. I hit the rail quite fast and hard and the board sent me flying, landing on my shoulder, elbow and back, that hurt but nothing broken, only graze and a deep wound. After one week I can move my arm again and the shoulder feels better but it takes some time to heal.

It seems like I’m the first who managed to brake the deck and I get a replacement from Trampa :+1:

12 Likes

If u weren’t so far away, I’d get you a trophy :grinning:

10 Likes

Never a bad idea just a bad result. The only reason I said car was because i’ve never heard of a broken one so assumed it must be extreme. Glad they replaced it though man and you weren’t badly hurt.

2 Likes

I know Frank is not the most popular guy in here but I agree 100% with him in this case. You can’t expect a 11-15kg board to slam on an immovable object at 30+ km/h and come out unscathed. There is no such thing as unbreakable. It was nice of them to replace.the deck however it definitely was not a warranty case.

3 Likes

Haha thanks mate, maybe there is a chocolate gold medal inside the parcel

The more I think about it the more I realize how lucky I am not to have really bad injuries. I hit the rail with a wheel and not sideways with my feet otherwise I would have had shattered bones everywhere.

Did some research, here the pics where it happened:

Rail2

I think more between 20 and 25 km/h but I’m not sure. I was hard accelerating from standstill for 1-2 seconds until I knocked the metal.

And next time in skatepark I’ll use this 18W light :grin:

3 Likes

Can you add something under his name like under yours there is “Leader” and others have special ones? It could be “The breaker” or “Broke the unbreakable”.

7 Likes

“The Trampinator”

9 Likes

I pissed in my pants @Tamatoa and @Cobber :rofl:

Haha, lately @Nowind calls me the destroyer but it’s his title. BTW I destroyed my rear truck and one motor with my mountainboard in another skatepark.

Should I hide skateparks? :thinking:

6 Likes