Breakable deck!

“Destroyer of Decks”

2 Likes

@rich is not innovator of the year like @Kug3lis…he should get the name destroyer of the year :point_up: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I do have that kind of juice :slight_smile:. @treeneutter, you wanna get in on this?

5 Likes

Trampinator made me literally laugh out loud @cobber lol

however, something like Skatepartacus may be a bit more brand-friendly :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Was that a joke? @treenutter

“treeneutter”, he must chop down wood!

5 Likes

Really funny suggestions guys, if there is a title I would take it :laughing:

My personal favorite up to now is Trampinator :rofl::joy:

Let me throw more “The rioter”, “disturber” or “agitator”, “troublemaker”,…

2 Likes

These suggestions are all awful, no title for you.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Crashing a 10KG board against a post at 20-25km/h is quite an impact. I bet every wooden deck would have been in two pieces. Eventually you can brake everything if the amount of energy is high enough. It’s the third deck that broke in 17 Years. All of the three shattered decks had an accident. You can’t brake a Trampa Deck riding it in the most extreme way.

4 Likes

The fact that we’re even discussing how to possibly break these decks is an advertisement for how good they are.

6 Likes

So… challenge accepted?

1 Like

I’m also good with no title, it’s my secret nickname :laughing:

I agree with that, crashing is something different…

2 Likes

Yooh, Frank! The man really deserve that Chocolate gold medal, send him the box!

1 Like

Does this mean @trampa would have to add a disclaimer to the unbreakable spec? Remember @Exiledd_Top 's 4WD epic battle with the cement pillar? it was in pieces

1 Like

@mmaner :slight_smile:

3 Likes

… and there is is :grinning:.

Screenshot_20180925-132120 @rich

8 Likes

he gets a bad ass title for breaking a deck and I get one for not fitting a helmet well lol

5 Likes

Sooo good :ok_hand: :joy: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

It’s kinda like NASA, you don’t get to pick your own title :grinning:. If it makes you feel any better, I have big ass head too.

3 Likes

Haha thanks a lot for this title and @Cobber for the name :rofl:

4 Likes