Brisbane Raptor Owners - Hill Test? - Wanting Videos

This is why I’m looking for tests. I haven’t bought or built a board yet and wanting info. People keep saying that but can’t find anything.

If no one ever makes a proper video I will…If you watch that vid of the GT v d+ and then watch the vid I posted, the Raptor eats the hill which is probably about the same gradient if not a lot more. GT handles the hill but it isn’t flying.

the raptor vs dial video is a 11% gradient, not anywhere near the 26%the GT did, though I’m sure the raptor can do much more

1 Like

?? Not the Raptor Mono vs D+, the one I posted above of the hefty guy flying up hill…doesn’t say what the gradient is but those two factors combined (heavy rider, fairly steep looking hill) hint at its abilities…idk, I’d just say you shouldn’t worry about it if its holding you back lol

25% hill is pretty steep. Want to know what road that guy was on to find it on strava. Looking at it based on the fences etc next to the road, it really didn’t look overly steep and it was filmed from level ground.

I live next to this hill… raptor 2.1 eats it up way easier than the carbon does

Was just wondering what was the gear ratio and would 10s with 270 kv be better or is 6s better for hill climbing