BTR leathers (downhill leather jumpsuits)

11 Likes

Some excerpts from the booklet that goes out with my boards.

5 Likes

I do now. It’s hard for me. I was raised around a weird culture when it comes to helmets. I get it, I do. But whenever do wear one (always now that I have the pass) there’s this voice in the back of my head making fun of me. It’s annoying.

Just get a motorbike jacket you can daily it since it looks cool and it will protect you when you fall

Is the cover just a picture of your face with an extra cheesey grin? If so I’ll shell out. Is your shipping to eu normal or enertion?

nope, that first image is basically the cover. I’m out right now, but when i sell the next board i’ll be able to get more.

1 Like

image theres your front cover right there

6 Likes

The best hoodie i ever got from Paris. @okp gifted me that sweatshirt. Awesome guy. He’s not afraid to put one foot on anything.

2 Likes

If you were in Australia there would be no issue with you buying all the thongs

1 Like

Did he come up with the logo or you because that had me laughing

I love the slomo at the end, I’ve always planned on getting a set - I think I can justify the purchase if I plan a DH trip to Switzerland lol :slight_smile: Scotland has hills but has lacks ANY good surfaces :frowning:

I tend to ‘turtle up’ like @Deckoz this is what I wear if I plan on going fast image

@Skunk same here re:helmets, I’ve owned one in the past and only wore it when required by the event I was taking part in, since I got my TGS Pass that all changed, you’ll find that ‘little fun making voice’ disappear the moment your head is bouncing of the ground! :slight_smile:

I saw a docu on Kevin Pearse while waiting for my bajaboard (1st deck) to arrive - convinced me to take TBI seriously.

3 Likes

You would think that but I’ve had over 13 concussions, one in particular I lost two weeks of my memory and never got it back… I’ve had Staples in my head twice. Yeah…

I’ve lost track of my injuries, broken both ankles multiple times - first time over 30 years ago, I’m personally more worried about hitting obstacles than asphalt - I sat down and worked out all of my use cases for a ‘protection suit’ turned out I was re-designing the iron man suit lol

I still keep an eye on any interesting Exo Skeleton’s being developed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same… I’ve got metal pins in my wrist, hand, elbow ,knee and Ankle… young and dumb At least chicks dig scars Well at least until you get married and have a kid and then they sound like your mother about it

You and me both.

2 Likes

That was all him. It did turn into sort of a thing though. I actually put that on an evolve mod i did for somebody:

2 Likes

I reckon I could sell an absolute shitload of those hoodies over here :joy::joy:

Im still considering buying myself one of these jumpsuits for Christmas.

1 Like

They look great I’d love a set too.

Only trouble I keep expanding around the waist…lol

1 Like

Unless you are actually downhill racing why would you need one of these? A motorcycle jacket, slide gloves and kneepads (and maybe some crashpants) are more than enough. It’s not like you will be falling all the time so need the abrasion resistance of leather.

1 Like