Buddy Build >> Vugenhausen / 90mm Flywheels / 6374 / FocBox / 10s3p

Quick Question! who is BKB and where can i find his stuff? putting together a build list myself and these parts are banging! Also, what are the estimated specs on this? :smiley:

1 Like

@Jlabs is BKB

here ya go

3 Likes

Thank you! Just stumbled upon his website! Seeing a lot of good stuff @JLabs !

2 Likes

bkb_motor_dwg

1 Like

I think it’s a great learn to ride board with room to expand

1 Like

Thanks for the shot @GrecoMan :grinning:

@Ebisane9 let me know if you have any questions about the products or building an eSk8 in general, I’d love to help. You can private message me on here or shoot me an email - [email protected]

3 Likes

don’t even lie, your live chat is the place to be :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you very much! I’ve been riding a gen 2 evolve for like a year now and i’m in need of more EVERYTHING! Torque and Speed mostly! Thinking of doing an All-terrain build but they seem harder to do :confused:

1 Like

not really harder, just not as well documented

1 Like

Agreed. Been scrubbing through everywhere. I’m a college kid and don’t have all the fancy machines to mill parts down so i’m looking for a more plug and play type solution. Soldering i’m very good at and spot-welding (but i don’t plan on making my own battery yet)

1 Like

i’m 14 :wink:

you can do it too

2 Likes

Well…I hit a wall today. Finally got time to finish this build, or so I thought. With the motors sensor wire connected the VESC reboots constantly, Everytime I try to move the motor. Also, the remote is dead. I used it for maybe 2 mins and the n the trigger pot got wobbly, now it will bind but nothing else.

Gonna try again tomorrow with another vesc a and see if it’s the motor or the VESC. Used an old nano to test with tonight ruling out the new remote as the issue. I’ve got a spare steez v2 I’m gonna use on to finish it up.

which port did you plug the sensor into?

1 Like

the sensor port :slight_smile:. Its the VESC, I swapped ti and now it reads the sensor perfectly.

1 Like

lol. i’ve personally been asked why sensors aren’t working, most of the time it’s cause they’re plugged into the COM port :rofl:

1 Like

i can dig itm hell ive done it :). this time not me :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol. I had to look at pictures on the forum to figure out which one

Ive got a printout of the schematic on my work bench, because I try to connect it tot he wrong one so many times :slight_smile:

She is up and running! I’m not real happy about the phase/sensor wire routing, but I’ll fix it later. I needed to get it done to take out of town tomorrow.

I ended up using a 10s3p 30q pack I already had, that was not currently in a board. It’s sans-BMS, I wanted to get back to testing charge/discharge - 10% and see if it keeps self balancing.

3 Likes