Budget AT setup (Upgraded to Paris baseplates and riptide pivot cups)

Lol. I got a trucks and bushings guy. He used to work for muir skate and has tons of paris baseplates… no pivot cups but $5 bucks each. Got brand new khiro bushings for 5 bucks each pair… I personally like a split setup so my trucks are 57/36… the rear is 43 degree and added angled risers… im getting my pivot cups on Monday along with a 2019 Evo :partying_face:

1 Like

Nice, sounds like I need a guy too…

You in the US? I can buy some and ship em out to you. Just pay shipping… and the $5 of course lol

2 Likes

Yes I am, I’ll think about it and let you know in the PM’s.

image image image image The Riptide pivot cups make a big difference!!! One of the pictures just how soft and easy to be d the stock pivot cups were compared to how sturdy the riptide pivot cups were… the last picture shows how damaged and torn the stock cups had gotten! I didn’t get to try them out yet because my lipos need to charge and i didnt have the time. I also took a hacksaw to my board to get rid of that wheel bite!!! Ill let you know how they ride tomorrow

2 Likes

Any updates?

Hey awesome looking build!! Question - where did you get this AT Kit (can you reply with a link please)? Also if you could reply with a parts list I would appreciate it.

Here ya go. Sorry for the lag https://www.ebay.com/itm/6inch-145X40-wheels-offroad-setup-drive-kit-for-electric-skateboard-longboard/303057842183?pageci=29ac757e-b3cf-4b10-b381-05e5ebfd060a

@dickyho is the guy you want to talk to