Build 1.5 | Arbor Vugenhausen | Custom 10s6p Pack | Paris 195mm | TB VESC | 97mm Clones | Greco V1 Mount | Sk3 192kv

Nothing has even been done with this yet and nothing will be done on this until 2018 because… #I Have Made My Last Esk8 Purchase of 2017!

Anyways, I already have most of the parts for the build, mostly upgrading the normal longboard and aesthetics side of things here since my current build has all the performance I need/want at the moment, just looks fugly as HELL. I’ll take some pictures in a few minutes. Heres the google doc with all the parts on it:

any advice is welcome!

1 Like

What does 10s6p performs in terms on range, on calculator it shows 100km approx on 1700w, 12000mah battery pack i want to know practical results

1 Like

i can squeeze about 20 miles out of it. 13.2ah at 27wh/mile

pics of the board right now, like i said, **fugly**

1 Like

alright update time! got the enclosure headed my way (shoutout to @psychotiller)

and I’m post processing some cable risers I 3D printed earlier today. it’s officially underway!

5 Likes

That is looking really nice the enclosure will make it look real nice

1 Like

coming together quickly! got some 97mm clones donated to me by @Idle, rebuilding my battery for around 50a cont. cable risers are finished. and enclosure is coming wednesday!

5 Likes

Are you not going with the 107’s?

107’s were never the plan?

Anyways, ive decided to swap out the blank deck for something a little more substantial, the Arbor Vugenhausen. Mostly because the shipping on the blank deck was half the price of the board. Oh yea, @mmaner also had an extra one laying around :wink:

1 Like

It was because in one of the pictures 107s were sitting on the table

Yea, as @pat.speed said

ooooo haha that picture was from @psychotiller’s laboratory

deck is shipping monday! I also got my battery figured out! just gotta save a bit of $$ so I can get a shiny new bms from @thisguyhere

2 Likes

dammit kid

what’s going on here, looks huge, 12s5p? did you solder them together?

3 Likes

hahaha it’s 10s6p. it’s made of those ebay packs so the entire thing (no charger, bms, charge port) cost me $99. it looks crazy mostly because there 24 balance wires :dizzy_face:

1 Like

shit i’m not sure why my phone always flips the pictures :joy:

The battery and everything else work perfectly! No sparks or reverse polarity! Charges nicely too. some pics:

1 Like

alright! deck was supposed to come today :frowning: but… I got everything in my enclosure sorted and got some weather strip for a really nice seal. also got the drivetrain setup. I also got some 3M Primer in mail to go along with the shiny 5D carbon fiber vinyl that the deck will be wrapped in (thanks @treenutter) pictures!

2 Likes

haha I’m thinking of doing this on purpose just to peve @thisguyhere

1 Like