Building my first e-board, question about maytech kit

@yarinasher - Our parts come out to $451.97 compared to the setup which you posted. Just FYI. We’re also USA based if it helps.

I live in Israel, well looked into your stuff and thinking maybe ill get most of my setup including 10s4p battery & enclosure… you can deliver this to Israel? specificly the battery? I saw you have 12mm pulley system… im leaning towards 15mm… you have those also?

another thing is, i read here on some threads about all the li-ion batteries limit of low amp output against lipo’s, and got confused so much, as it seems 30a continuous Amp output from the battery is less than the vesc can handle (upto 40-50a continuous without warming up too much if im not mistaken), and a 6374 or even 6355 motor that can draw up to more amps than the battery can deliver. but it also seems that 30amps is enough in the real world, which in stress situations can spike more for a few seconds without hurting the battery. but i dont fully understand this, as i imagine a 1km hill that can stress the motor , which will benefit of more than 30amps in reasonable speed, and this stress sounds like unhealthy for the battery. (and vesc maybe also), for more than a few seconds. but then again, from the other side everybody uses this kind of power packs and it seems to work well also in dual motor setups. so now im trying to decide which single motor will be the most efficient way to go with 30amps continuous 10s4p power pack. i guess 190kv. 6374? 6355? seems like the 6355 since its weaker, but maybe stronger motor will be more efficient under load? (85kg rider) also foc sounds awsome, as a smoother, quieter and more efficient ride. but also very dangerous to the vesc. still undecided about that, and if i go with bldc mode maybe better save like 70$ and go with a DIY’s vesc for example. i hate decisions. :slight_smile: any help will be greatly appreciated. sorry about the length of this!